• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

As far as I can tell, that rule has literally been there since the "Discussion Rules" policy was first made almost 5 years ago, I would say it's quite outdated.

See, in the game also from Bleach Brave Souls, there are some verses that are 2-C if I'm not mistaken, like White Cacao

It would be interesting to create a page for the game

It’d be cool if this site started including keys for game versions of characters, like New Years 2019 Ichigo (the Quincy one) has the statement of “this is Ichigo releasing all his latent Quincy, Shinigami, and Hollow potential” which would more or less put it on par with the strongest forms of Ichigo. Similarly 5th Anniversary Ichigo is called “Ichigo’s full potential” and whatnot. So there’s some powerful game forms of Ichigo.

See, in the game also from Bleach Brave Souls, there are some verses that are 2-C if I'm not mistaken, like White Cacao

It would be interesting to create a page for the game
ive seen someone scale bbs nel to immeasurable speed
would be interesting

It’d be cool if this site started including keys for game versions of characters, like New Years 2019 Ichigo (the Quincy one) has the statement of “this is Ichigo releasing all his latent Quincy, Shinigami, and Hollow potential” which would more or less put it on par with the strongest forms of Ichigo. Similarly 5th Anniversary Ichigo is called “Ichigo’s full potential” and whatnot. So there’s some powerful game forms of Ichigo.
And then the Manga Ichigos come and they're disappointment. It's just....God Dang

Hmm, thinking about it, universal SK now gives more credibility to Gremmy creating the Galaxy Room and everything in it, considering he's supposed to be a piece of SK.

Do we have a name for 5th Anniversary Ichigo? Cause that's a mouthful to keep calling him that. Along with the Quincy 2019 Ichigo. And how would both of them correlate? We don't exactly have a lot of information on him...Despite him being the literal title character of the Brave Souls opening and we still don't know what his actual deal is. At the very least we know that 5th Anniversary Ichigo can do the crazy shit suit that he pulled by complete accident

Do we have a name for 5th Anniversary Ichigo? Cause that's a mouthful to keep calling him that. Along with the Quincy 2019 Ichigo. And how would both of them correlate? We don't exactly have a lot of information on him...Despite him being the literal title character of the Brave Souls opening and we still don't know what his actual deal is. At the very least we know that 5th Anniversary Ichigo can do the crazy shit suit that he pulled by complete accident
No I think their titles are New Years 2019 Version and 5th Year Anniversary Version, lol I call them Quincy Ichigo and 5th Anni Ichigo.

you know what, i'm kinda glad, that i decided to use VSbattles (and bleach/one piece/ Deathbattle fan communities here in particular) as my go-to VS forum

people here, at least admit different metas of scaling ,without calling others "crazy" "wankers" and such
5 minutes reading ComicVine,and i already want to vomit

Hmm, thinking about it, universal SK now gives more credibility to Gremmy creating the Galaxy Room and everything in it, considering he's supposed to be a piece of SK.
yeah he should be able to creat it that why I said before gremmy shouldn't have a tier he should just be Varies for his Ap

you know what, i'm kinda glad, that i decided to use VSbattles (and bleach/one piece/ Deathbattle fan communities here in particular) as my go-to VS forum

people here, at least admit different metas of scaling ,without calling others "crazy" "wankers" and such
5 minutes reading ComicVine,and i already want to vomit
CV is a cesspool of scum and villainy. Even claiming that Bleach is country lvl or a bit higher would get you branded as a wanker.

I'll never understand why so many people are stuck on that feat when the next chapter he bitchslaps away the Ultra Fragor with a casual sword swing.

I cringe at knowing the thread you are talking about without even song the link. Dude has no sense of perspective and thought the edge of the pit was 10 meters away from Aizen and Ichigo while somehow saying the mountain right next to it was 300 metres

They call the 5th Anni Ichigo "Fullbring Mugetsu"

It's crazy that I see people believe that FGT Ichigo is the strongest that he ever was.

Like bruh, did you not read the final arc?

It's crazy that I see people believe that FGT Ichigo is the strongest that he ever was.

Like bruh, did you not read the final arc?
It's not that unbelievable for people to come under that impression when you look at how they were portrayed, relatively speaking.

FGT Ichigo completely stomped Aizen and looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

TS Ichigo just looked like Ichigo with two swords for most of the arc, and barely accomplished anything.

You mean the arc the arc where Ichigo is mostly a huge jobber?
No, the arc where Ichigo causally stomps every fodder character and takes on like what 8 Sternritter at once? All while massively suppressing his true power and after he releases it, he causally kills God when trying to not to do that. And is only defeated by the most broken character in the HST and his own Reiatsu, lmao.

Also, the arc where he is explicitly stated to have been having his strength suppressed throughout the entire series and that he is finally given the strength that he was entitled by birth.

It's not that unbelievable for people to come under that impression when you look at how they were portrayed, relatively speaking.

FGT Ichigo completely stomped Aizen and looked like he didn't have a care in the world.

TS Ichigo just looked like Ichigo with two swords for most of the arc, and barely accomplished anything.
That's because he is like in that arc with his true power for like 15 minutes and has to face Yhwach without hax, lmao.

i didnt know mimihagi had a durability feat
shouldnt ts ichigo scale as he tanked a attack from yhwach that was meant to kill the mimihagi+sk?

Back