• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I was working on a CRT for that and it's pretty much finished, but I have been really busy lately and haven't had the time to actually post it nor argue for it in the CRT thread.

Might get around to posting it in a couple days or so now that I have more free time.
Nice, I remember talking to Sigurd about it and telling him how dumb how the numbers get due to the reveal of the number of souls in a Menos Grande and the amount of Menos Grande in Vasto Lorde. It reaches high ass numbers.

The thread finished, fantastic.

What are the conclusions?
3-A, possibly low 2-C (might be changed to Likely)

Mimihagi doesn't scale as what it did was agreed to be hax and not through raw power

weakened soul king is baseline 3-A, everyone else scales above that to unknown amounts

Aizen scales

that's pretty much everything I gathered from it

I’m waiting for damage or another staff to okay that my sandbox justifications are fine (I posted them near the end of page 11 on the thread if you’re interested). Then I’ll update profiles.

When you realise that now Ichigo and Yhwach would likely beat Elder God Demonbane...

XD
Considering that EGD doesn't have Acausality, Power Nullification or Fate Manipulation Resistance, or Higher-Dimensional Existence, or even Soul Manipulation Resistance just a vague barrier that can defend against Spiritual attacks. Yes, it's very easy to believe that it could beat even before the "3-A, possibly Low 2-C" upgrade.

In the case of Mimihagi, does him preventing the collapse give him anything like Universal range?

And does a new ability need to be created for him? Since I'm not sure what "stagnation" would be classed as under the currently available abilities.

3-A, possibly low 2-C (might be changed to Likely)

Mimihagi doesn't scale as what it did was agreed to be hax and not through raw power

weakened soul king is baseline 3-A, everyone else scales above that to unknown amounts

Aizen scales

that's pretty much everything I gathered from it
Whatever happened to 2-C? And where did 3-A come from?

Also, why would it be baseline? It's at least 3 universes.

I mean, even if you don't want to argue that the feat affects the space-time of three worlds, it's still affecting the three worlds.

So baseline just seems like an objectively wrong take.

In the case of Mimihagi, does him preventing the collapse give him anything like Universal range?

And does a new ability need to be created for him? Since I'm not sure what "stagnation" would be classed as under the currently available abilities.
From what I can tell it held the collapse back by holding the Soul Kings corpse together, so I don't think it would get anything Universal, as that was just an aftereffect of whats doesn't seem to be a Universal in range feat.

As for Stagnation, I think it might be Biological Manipulation based on its feats of extending Ukitake and Soul King's life, as well as the powers of its other half be classified and working as Biological Manipulation.

From what I can tell it held the collapse back by holding the Soul Kings corpse together, so I don't think it would get anything Universal, as that was just an aftereffect of whats doesn't seem to be a Universal in range feat.

As for Stagnation, I think it might be Biological Manipulation based on its feats of extending Ukitake and Soul King's life, as well as the powers of its other half be classified and working as Biological Manipulation.
I would agree if not for the fact that the Soul King was already dead at that point, so it doesn't seem possible to me that Mimihagi just stagnated the Soul King and thus prevented the collapse, rather, Mimihagi stagnating the collapse through the Soul King itself seems most likely.

Doesn’t the manga state the Mimihagi stagnated the SK’s death tho?
I don't remember that, it's stated multiple times both before and during Mimihagi's appearance that the SK is already dead, Mimihagi can't reverse events, he just halts them.

Btw what type on conceptual manipulation would governing over stagnation give?
None, it used to have Type 3, but that was downgraded because it wasn't actually Conceptual Manipulation. Simply being stated to govern over something isn't Conceptual Manipulation, it's more likely its stagnation is Biological Manipulation instead based off feats.

Where? Based off what I read people agreed it was Hax, but no one, besides one or two fans talking about governing Stagnation and adding it an extra Concept part to the explanation, mentioned it was Conceptual. Though IF it was agreed, then based off a lack of any actual explanation it would just be Type 3.

Type 1 is out for obvious reasons, Type 4 is for a very specific type of Concept that works on the perception of others, definitely not Bleach's type, and Type 2 requires quite a bit of evidence to show it doesn't just govern reality but exists above and beyond reality, evidence which all of Bleach's Concepts lack.

Last edited:
I don’t really care about the rankings, so if I were you I wouldn’t celebrate yet. On the other hand, I’m concern about the accuracy of some stuff of the lore. But I decrece for now.

And the general Bleach Speed metas are what?
On this website? We scale off of three things: Orihime's Mach 7.41 calc, Gin's Mach 500 lie statement, and a 0.6c Auswahlen calc based on the current Reiokyu distance.

Other metas include Cero being lightspeed since it is spiritual light (kishi and reishi functioning the same except one is ghost), leading to FTL-FTL+ SS characters, MFTL-MFTL+ by Arrancar arc and onward.

Negacion being lightspeed, leads to sub-rel to relativistic SS characters, FTL-FTL+ by the Arrancar arc, and MFTL-MFTL+ by the TYBW.

Another meta I don't see as much is the Hikone = lightspeed meta, because he moves so fast time appears to stop (which is what happens in physics when objects of mass move at light or nigh light speeds). Funny enough this might be the most blatant lightspeed feat in all fiction I've heard of, as it's the only time I've seen a character actually display the repercussions of moving at light speed with mass.

There's also a lightspeed TYBW meta, since you have the Auswahlen LIGHT, Lille is made up of LIGHT, Renji dodges Mask's LIGHT, Quincy arrows (like Uryu's) are described as LIGHT, Uryu's arrow blitzes sunLIGHT.

I can't think of any other metas for Bleach speed.

On this website? We scale off of three things: Orihime's Mach 7.41 calc, Gin's Mach 500 lie statement, and a 0.6c Auswahlen calc based on the current Reiokyu distance.
The dumbest shit, man.

Anyway, I prefer Negacion scaling since it's seemingly consistent with Aaronaerio's speed feat. And then also consistent with fodder characters like Nanao dodging Lille's light in the TYBW Arc as well. Makes the most sense to me.

The dumbest shit, man.

Anyway, I prefer Negacion scaling since it's seemingly consistent with Aaronaerio's speed feat. And then also consistent with fodder characters like Nanao dodging Lille's light in the TYBW Arc as well. Makes the most sense to me.
It does the thing is getting them to accept it (spoiler alert they wont)

The dumbest shit, man.

I personally scale using the Negacion meta too.

Just woke up and saw the god tiers CRT had 12 pages.Well,3-A does sound like a random rating+"Possibly" Low 2-C,but I guess it is what it is.

Bleach manga always had that possibility of them being that strong, I didnt even write on the thread for this, dunno why people are salty on it, that is because of preconception about how strong a shonen manga should be. People will complain but they are not able to debunk it because a possibility will always exits.

Would the upgrades lead to a change for Yhwach and SK's range? Or does it stay as Interdimensional?

Good question. Also the Bleach page should probably be updated with the whole “God Tiers reaching planetary” to “God Tiers reaching universal”.

Edit: I updated the Bleach page.

Back