• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Raven when she realizes that characters in the series who are relative with each other in speed generally don't blitz each other with Shunpo because of Bleach characters having really good inherent reaction speed that isn't necessarily tied to their combat speed. And that Shunko doesn't increase one's speed by any notable degree, any measurable degree. It's beyond unquantifiable, that it's more so of an AP amp rather than speed amp.

I don't know how you can have Soi-Fon above Bankai Yamamoto, Baraggan, The Cleaner etc. When all of them doodoo on her.

Shit got me thug crying ong.

@Deceived3596 Speed may be equal but the characters aside from Byakuya and Yoruichi don't have shunpo techniques. Example Yoruichi and Byakuya have that one step where you kill a fake version of them. Idr name. Soi fon can also create a bunch of clones/after images. Now this won't help blitz but it'll help set up shikai. Unquantifiable doesn't matter it increases speed and power. Soi fon being captain of the stealth force has techniques good to help her in assassination

Sui Feng ks trash most captains obliterate her = stats.

She's not blitzing anyone with shunpo, she's never shown doing that to a character relative to her. Her shikai whilst conceptually strong would be too circumstantial to edge out a win and her bankai is ooc and too slow to be effective. Shunko is an unquantifiable amp that didn't even let her beat base BG9.

Shinji obliterates.

Y'all just wank shinigami aizen
Every fight Aizen's in usually starts like this
cover15.jpg

Hard to say how strong Soi Fon is since BG9 is basically featless and despite the anime editions his schrift was still never shown

Sui-Feng is like one of the weakest Captain in the TYBW Arc.

Mayuri, Toshiro, Ukitake, Shunsui, Byakuya, Komamura, Shinji, Yama, Kenpachi, and Unohana all wash her.

Her only specialty is speed and a powerful ability, but basically 0 physicals. She's worse than a glass cannon when most Captains can physically one-shot her.

Mayuri, Toshiro, Ukitake, Shunsui, Byakuya, Komamura, Shinji, Yama, Kenpachi, and Unohana all wash her.

Her only specialty is speed and a powerful ability, but basically 0 physicals.
0 physicals eh nah She grabbed Bg9's attack and flung him into a building lol. Literal physical feat. I know someone gunna bring up he wasn't defeated but all of them lost when they didn't have their bankai. The fact she would even attempt to kick barragan in his head shows she's pretty strong. I highly doubt any captain would one shot her. In their bankai? Sure. Base? Nah. Shikai? Nah. Rg Byakuya, Post-Unohana Kenpachi, Aizen, and Unohana I can see one shotting.

She does push ups for training ffs and unlike other captains attempts to actually punch and kick people

0 physicals eh nah She grabbed Bg9's attack and flung him into a building lol. Literal physical feat.
True but BG9's still basically featless
The fact she would even attempt to kick barragan in his head shows she's pretty strong.
Or pretty stupid
I highly doubt any captain would one shot her. In their bankai? Sure. Base? Nah. Shikai? Nah.
Shunsui and Shinji still hax stomp her with shikai. Rose will twist her like Pernida. Rukia and Toshiro will freeze her to death
She does push ups for training ffs and unlike other captains attempts to actually punch and kick people
So does Saitama

Technically Shunko takes a few seconds to activate too. Her opponents aren't just going to sit there and do nothing while she's charging it

True but BG9's still basically featless
What does that matter you still don't see anybody throw people around like that
Or pretty stupid
More like she trains to be useful without her zanpakuto like yoruichi and thus is capable of killing people without one.
Shunsui and Shinji still hax stomp her with shikai. Rose will twist her like Pernida. Rukia and Toshiro will freeze her to death
Toshiro if adult yea.
So does Saitama
My point is the character who doesn't have physicals is the only one doing those type of exercises

Technically Shunko takes a few seconds to activate too. Her opponents aren't just going to sit there and do nothing while she's charging it
🤦

Edit: Soi fon > Rose, Kensei, toshiro (non adult), and komamura (werewolf).

Loses to Byakuya (pre rg) and Kenpachi (pre Unohana), shunsui, Jushiro

One shot by Unohana, Aizen, Yama, RG Byakuya, post Unohana Kenpachi.

Soi fon can just nuke the area to counter shinji shikai and since his bankai is useless here he gets one shot and at most heavily damages herself

Last edited:

Her only specialty is speed and a powerful ability, but basically 0 physicals. She's worse than a glass cannon when most Captains can physically one-shot her.

*Genuinely weakest captain in every arc

What does that matter you still don't see anybody throw people around like that
Ichigo threw Aizen into an empty field. Meninas threw Ichigo into a building. Mask sent Renji flying several meters away with a kick
More like she trains to be useful without her zanpakuto like yoruichi and thus is capable of killing people without one.
If she opens fights with hand to hand combat against people whose first moves are unleashing shikai then she has an even lower chance of winning in an all stats equalized match, especially since Mayuri literally has a poisonous sword that automatically reacts to physical attacks, Aizen can hypnotize you just by you seeing his sword, Rukia and Hitsugaya can freeze you on sight, and Kyoraku has a ton of hax. It's even worse when you realize shinigami who unlocked bankai can unleash shikai without saying the incantation
My point is the character who doesn't have physicals is the only one doing those type of exercises
Physicals don't matter against a guy who can drug you, a guy who can deal more damage based on the color of your clothing, a girl who freezes her surroundings, a guy who can attack with thousands of pink minature swords, and a guy who traps you in an illusion just by you looking at him. Plus if it's an all stats equalized match then they'd be equal physically with the only difference being hand to hand and swordsmanship. Even then, that's basically irrelevant to the ones I mentioned due to their hax

Also I forgot to bring up Kenpachi. He'd split her in half. With his bare hands. If you want more physical stuff, he literally lifted a giant Gerard

Back