• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is headcanon.

Just because it wasn't felt doesn't mean he's weaker, Ichibe's reiatsu wasn't felt across dimensions but he would mop the floor with Senjumaru.
Bald claim. Prove it? Ichibei is not longer the "stronger than all Gotei 13 combine" as in the manga. Every single of them is stronger than Gotei 13 combine. Ichibei may out hax Senjumaru but that doesn't prove your point.

And you think I'm gonna go out and find the prove to your claim?
Small Star level (Aizen kills Gin[101][102] as he finally transcends Hollow and Shinigami[103], and the Hogyoku had granted Aizen's wish of evolving to the level of god,[104] otherwise known as the level of the Soul King[Note 1]) | At least Small Star level (Burns a casual post-Dangai training Ichigo's arm with a Fragor[105], he transcended everything[106], surpassing even god (Soul King)[107][Note 2]), Star level+ with Ultra Fragor (Ultra Fragor combines 12 Fragor into a single attack[108], as confirmed by Unmasked[109] [657.198 Quettatons]) | Large Star level (Capable of cutting through Soul King Yhwach's darkness and putting up a decent fight, and is one of three people alive capable of defeating Hikone's full power, making him among the strongest in the entire verse)

Last edited:
Bald claim. Prove it? Ichibei is not longer the "stronger than all Gotei 13 combine" as in the manga. Every single of them is stronger than Gotei 13 combine. Ichibei may out hax Senjumaru but that doesn't prove your point.
I haven't said the statement about "stronger than the gotei combined" is only about Ichibe, don't strawman me, if Senjumaru surpasses Ichibe she would neg his hax.
Aizen in fact said that he can't be sensed because his power is on a whole different plane/dimension/leve than the soul reapers, so the whole thing about "they didn't feel it" is a nonsense because that's part of his superiority to the soul reapers

This is headcanon.
Higher Reatsu negates KS unless you want scan from Novels and Ichibē has shown to watch over the world and unless you say he didn't know about Karakura Town events.
Monster Aizen May be above Ichibē. It's up to you if you believe Monster Aizen ~ WSK > Ichibē. We don't have any scaling between WSK and Ichibē so it's hard to say.
Beside Depending on this ☝️ ichibē can either beat Aizen or loses to Aizen.

Small Star level (Aizen kills Gin[101][102] as he finally transcends Hollow and Shinigami[103], and the Hogyoku had granted Aizen's wish of evolving to the level of god,[104] otherwise known as the level of the Soul King[Note 1]) | At least Small Star level (Burns a casual post-Dangai training Ichigo's arm with a Fragor[105], he transcended everything[106], surpassing even god (Soul King)[107][Note 2]), Star level+ with Ultra Fragor (Ultra Fragor combines 12 Fragor into a single attack[108], as confirmed by Unmasked[109] [657.198 Quettatons]) | Large Star level (Capable of cutting through Soul King Yhwach's darkness and putting up a decent fight, and is one of three people alive capable of defeating Hikone's full power, making him among the strongest in the entire verse)
Now I see

Tho you can argue Kubo didn't plan out how strong the royal guard would be at the time in comparison to now but I can see the arguments

Higher Reatsu negates KS unless you want scan from Novels and Ichibē has shown to watch over the world and unless you say he didn't know about Karakura Town events.
It's headcanon, where did you get this from?
Ichibe watching over the world might unrionically be an argument that he fell in KS lol, but anyways it doesn't prove anything

Higher Reatsu negates KS unless you want scan from Novels

Ichibē has shown to watch over the world and unless you say he didn't know about Karakura Town events.

1. that was a weakness specifically for tokinada cus he did not have enought reiatsu for either KS or Ryujin to work at 100% like they would on the hands of aizen and yamaji

2. yes he does look at what happens on the other realms, even can see inside others like when he stopped old man zangetsu from saying his name

Correct me if I’m wrong but in the manga isn’t it shown the star within the palace is different than the one in the soul society? I very specifically remember 2 panels showing different items of day.
1) if you’re that close to the sun, it’s gonna always be day time for you in Reiokyu (which is what we see)
2) in the anime it’s day time for both Seireitei and reiokyu

It's headcanon, where did you get this from?
Ichibe watching over the world might unrionically be an argument that he fell in KS lol, but anyways it doesn't prove anything
Which Part of it looks like headcanon?
Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure.
When the Osho stood next to Oh-Etsu, he looked at the empty space that the man had been gazing into earlier in the same way and stroked his deep black beard as he said, “Hm…so Ikomikidomoe is in the Kyogoku?”
“You don’t have to ask, do you? You are the Osho, after all. You see everything in this world—you see, all see, see you again, am I right?”
“Mhmm. I have no idea at all what you’re saying, but it’s exactly as you say.”
After that absolutely meaningless exchange, the Osho spoke about what he sensed with his own eyes.
“Karma is a strange thing. A beast that once called itself a Menos among the Menos that did not break its mask fights Vasto Lorde Arrancars that progressed on a different route of evolution from itself.”
“You sure we don’t need to help? That Tsunayashiro bad boy and the Fullbringer princess seem like they’re having free rein.”

1. that was a weakness specifically for tokinada cus he did not have enought reiatsu for either KS or Ryujin to work at 100% like they would on the hands of aizen and yamaji
Yes because Tokinada didn't had enough SP like Aizen to put others under KS. The whole Point is KS Is same as how Shinji and others abilities works with enough SP Difference it can be nulled. That's my point. Not saying anyone can Aizen KS. I was talking about if Squad 0 has more Reastu than Aizen they might neg it. That's what I mean.

Yes because Tokinada didn't had enough SP like Aizen to put others under KS. The whole Point is KS Is same as how Shinji and others abilities works with enough SP Difference it can be nulled. That's my point. Not saying anyone can Aizen KS. I was talking about if Squad 0 has more Reastu than Aizen they might neg it. That's what I mean.
No that's not how it works, it's blatantly stated that this weakness was born because its with Tokinada, Aizen never had that weakness.

What you said:
Aizen's KS can be stopped with high reiatsu.

What you brought:
Tokinada is a fodder in comparison to Aizen that's a new weakness was born for KS that it can be sealed by high Reiatsu
No that's not how it works, it's blatantly stated that this weakness was born because its with Tokinada, Aizen never had that weakness.
You are taking the statements out of context. Aizen was smarter than Toki and he was clever enough to put others under KS that's what it is refering. It is not talking about just because it is Tokinada he has that Reatsu weakness.
Had Tokinada been Aizen, he might have been able to fulfill the conditions of having those around him see the shikai the moment it was invoked. However, now that someone other than Aizen was using the blade, another weakness was involved. Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure.

my point is that the High reiatsu weakness does not apply to aizen, he does not have that. Tokinada is the one that has it as it was born for him, meaning KS did not have such a weakness

my point is that the High reiatsu weakness does not apply to aizen, he does not have that. Tokinada is the one that has it as it was born for him, meaning KS did not have such a weakness
You are taking the statements out of context. Aizen was smarter than Toki and he was clever enough to put others under KS that's what it is refering. It is not talking about just because it is Tokinada he has that Reatsu weakness.
Already explained here. It is not Tokinada weakness. Even aizen has to invoke the Shikai. It's crazy how everyone is ignoring the fact Aizen never has reatsu weakness because he never met someone stronger than him. That's why Tokinada had weakness of others sealing his Shikai. Also as I said first weakness comes from Toki was not on same level as Aizen when comes to IQ.
Had Tokinada been Aizen, he might have been able to fulfill the conditions of having those around him see the shikai the moment it was invoked. However, now that someone other than Aizen was using the blade, another weakness was involved. Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure.

aizen never had that wekaness because he didnt encounter someone with high enough reiatsu, doesnt debunk the evidence at all
No because its stated Aizen didn't have that weakness, that weakness was born with Tokinada
Aizen faced Yama who had a much higher Reiatsu than Aizen to the point that he can beat Aizen with his shikai, he was still vulnerable to KS and needed Aizen to stab him with his sword to be able to recognize him.
I'm not taking anything out of context, you're the one who took that statement out of context lmfao

"Kyoka Suigetsu was a zanpaku-to of absolute superior power once it was invoked. However, it had a weakness as a result of that. If the target were to touch the blade before it was invoked, then Complete Hypnosis could not be implemented.
Had Tokinada been Aizen, he might have been able to fulfill the conditions of having those around him see the shikai the moment it was invoked. However, now that someone other than Aizen was using the blade, another weakness was involved. Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure"

It's talking about how Aizen could avoid the weakness of "if you touched the tip of the sword it can't activate on you", it's not talking that Aizen was avoiding the weakness of "being negged by higher Reiatsu because he's smart" it's talking about the only weakness that Aizen had.

And then because its Tokinada who's using it, it can be sealed through "incredibly high Reiatsu"
Meaning Aizen's KS "can't be sealed through incredibly high Reiatsu"

No because its stated Aizen didn't have that weakness, that weakness was born with Tokinada
Aizen faced Yama who had a much higher Reiatsu than Aizen to the point that he can beat Aizen with his shikai, he was still vulnerable to KS and needed Aizen to stab him with his sword to be able to recognize him.

I'm not taking anything out of context, you're the one who took that statement out of context lmfao

"Kyoka Suigetsu was a zanpaku-to of absolute superior power once it was invoked. However, it had a weakness as a result of that. If the target were to touch the blade before it was invoked, then Complete Hypnosis could not be implemented.
Had Tokinada been Aizen, he might have been able to fulfill the conditions of having those around him see the shikai the moment it was invoked. However, now that someone other than Aizen was using the blade, another weakness was involved. Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that, it was possible for the shikai transformation itself to be sealed through incredibly strong spiritual pressure"

It's talking about how Aizen could avoid the weakness of "if you touched the tip of the sword it can't activate on you", it's not talking that Aizen was avoiding the weakness of "being negged by higher Reiatsu because he's smart" it's talking about the only weakness that Aizen had.

And then because its Tokinada who's using it, it can be sealed through "incredibly high Reiatsu"
Meaning Aizen's KS "can't be sealed through incredibly high Reiatsu"
I already explained even Shinji has weakness same as Aizen Despite both having similar abilities. If you don't want to believe it and keep reading it in your own way. Sure. I don't see where it was stated Aizen has no weakness and you see Aizen has no weakness only Tokinada that. Agree to disagree. Let's end this 👍

I already explained even Shinji has weakness same as Aizen Despite both having similar abilities.
0387-019.png

Back