• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Don't eat chicken and rice if you're trying to gain weight lol.
Chicken and rice is good for gaining weight, especially if you add a sauce with some fat to it, lots of carbs, protein and some fats.
Just gotta eat larger portions
Not to mention clean bulking is way better compared to dirty bulking
So sure you can eat foods that's a lot higher in calories but the nutritional value needs to be just as good, especially ur protein if you want to build muscle

Chicken and rice is good for gaining weight, especially if you add a sauce with some fat to it, lots of carbs, protein and some fats.
Just gotta eat larger portions
Not to mention clean bulking is way better compared to dirty bulking
So sure you can eat foods that's a lot higher in calories but the nutritional value needs to be just as good, especially ur protein if you want to build muscle
Chicken and rice is a cutting diet. They're too filling usually for people who are struggling with putting on weight. I agree that clean bulking is better, but chicken and rice on a bulk is for experienced people who've bulked and cut a few times, not people who are struggling to ever put on weight.

Not trying to sound corny or anything, but getting married is overrated.

Why do you need to do all this extra shit just so you can be with someone you love 'forever'?

You can have kids and still be a functioning family even when you're not married.
I don't want to start an argument, but I disagree with this, eh-

I think being called as a wife is emotionally more purely beautiful than “girlfriend” since these days, people misuse it very much.

Chicken and rice is a cutting diet. They're too filling usually for people who are struggling with putting on weight. I agree that clean bulking is better, but chicken and rice on a bulk is for experienced people who've bulked and cut a few times, not people who are struggling to ever put on weight.
Ah well, depends on the person as well im able to eat large quantities of food without issues
but yeah if your appetite is small then you're better off with more calorie dense food
although imo there's no such thing as too filling, you can just expand your stomach by eating more
It's mostly about mindset but if it's not there, then sure

If Kubo were to completely rewrite one of the Visoreds to actually be well...well written/write better both for the overall story and how they used their powers ( since let's face it Kubo loves nerfing these guys too )

Which one would yall choose?

Me personally either Shinji and if not him Hachi ( liked him tbh )

Ah well, depends on the person as well im able to eat large quantities of food without issues
but yeah if your appetite is small then you're better off with more calorie dense food
although imo there's no such thing as too filling, you can just expand your stomach by eating more
It's mostly about mindset but if it's not there, then sure
I don't disagree but since the guy says he struggles to keep on any weight he's probably not the type to want to eat a half pound of chicken breast 3x a day with 2 cups of rice to try and start gaining.

Back