• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'm gonna pause you.
2b1.jfif

I Don't understand why some people called this series mid or dogshit and with naruto of all things sometimes, I believe anime and mags have their own merits, some am sure this series is great in its regards to some.
They just hate Bleach either because Ichigo has no goal like Naruto and Luffy or they say it's boring and it has fillers.
This again 😒
You know ichigo wasn't serious when ever he fought any Sternritters after his Balance. He most likely shun Askin.

I have a feeling Ichigo vs askin might be cut or corrected, no way askin dropped my boy like that
Askin dropped a suppressed Ichigo with hax. Unless they change it in the manga, all it means is Ichigo was suppressed to a level below that of Yoruichi who Askin couldn’t drop with his basic hax. Keep in mind this same Ichigo was letting some Sternritter get the drop on him and doing just enough to show he was clearly above them without violating. He didn’t go all out in True Shikai until he fought Yhwach

Those lights represent the power of the King, and it has no Hollow.
As far as we know right now, but besides Yhwach, 3 of the 5 Soul King Candidates besides the man himself (Ichigo, Ginjo, Hikone) are part hollow, and Aizen transcended and got to the level of being a replacement for the SK after heavy experimenting with Hollowfication via the Hogyoku. Hollow powers also unlock Fullbring powers so there’s something about hollow power that’s connected to the SK

But all that aside it’s hard to ignore the fact that they used the specific colors they used to represent the 4 races colors in the OG anime and Cour 1

Its just not a good look regardless
It’s not, but then when you see Ichigo finally use his full power against Yhwach and realize in every interaction before he was suppressing himself to be relative to or somewhat above whatever individual or group he was fighting before, it isn’t too concerning

True Shikai Ichigo never looked like a god tier until he released his reiatsu against Yhwach

Won't admit it until you have a statement like "I am carrying the weight of all 3 Worlds".
Well, it's vague. Ichibei stated "the weight all of you want to protect". Which can be assumed to mean world/all worlds, but than he says "in other words King's power". So is it weight he wants to protect or King's power? In the end scene Ichigo takes King's power not "weight" and nearly exploded. Or is power and weight synonym in this contexy or they mean "using power of world weight?

Well, it's vague. Ichibei stated "the weight all of you want to protect". Which can be assumed to mean world/all worlds, but than he says "in other words King's power". So is it weight he wants to protect or King's power? In the end scene Ichigo takes King's power not "weight" and nearly exploded. Or is power and weight synonym in this contexy or they mean "using power of world weight?
Dude it's literally referring to how the soul king holds up and maintains the three worlds.

I get it’s for tension and suspense, but from the way Ichigo was struggling at the end you would’ve never thought that he casually was in a different realm of power from someone who was equal to the weakened Soul King and then completely transcended someone who was above the weakened Soul King

Back