• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

3r93xw.jpg

@Arc, if they do go the route with TS Ichigo having to regain transcendence and base Yhwach already being Transcendent, I guess the fodder Shinigami’s comment on not being able to sense Kenpachi is because he learned how to control his reiatsu which they’re not used too. They’re used to his reiatsu always being out of control

@Arc, if they do go the route with TS Ichigo having to regain transcendence and base Yhwach already being Transcendent, I guess the fodder Shinigami’s comment on not being able to sense Kenpachi is because he learned how to control his reiatsu which they’re not used too. They’re used to his reiatsu always being out of control
I guess we will find out when we get there in the anime, nothing is set in stone

I dont think yhwach is transcended level until he regains his almighty or maybe qunicy's don't have the same limitations as soul reapers

Isshin was nerfed against White. Not only was he wounded , but he passed the senkaimon, and that automatically apply the gentei kaijo seal given that he is a captain.

His feats in the FKT mean he would body any espada, even in base. He did the most "damage" to chrysalis Aizen out of the three with a base GT .

Bro trippen balls

Yhwach after getting his true power one shot ichibei with telekinesis>>>>>Shikai kenpachi and ichibei>>>>=Prime ikomodomei>>>>hikone resurrection=base kenapchi.

Keep in mind base hikone was stated =2nd form ikomodomei whos=barrgan. Hikone goes resurrection which is a 10× amp and Kenpachi release his eye patch. So at that their both beyond espada however yhwach is few tiers above espada level Even before gaining his almighty and true power. Ichibei confirmed FB true shikai ichigo would not be enough to beat. Keep in mind FB bankai ichigo was already beyond the espada and true shikai unmastered ichigo is much stronger than that.
whats your reasoning behind the fact the narrator mentioned only Ichigo aizen and zaraki to beat hikone, and did not mention ichibei?

whats your reasoning behind the fact the narrator mentioned only Ichigo aizen and zaraki to beat hikone, and did not mention ichibei?
Because he wasn't around at the time prime ikomodomei is stated stronger than hikone. Who ichibei beat

Last edited:
Back