• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Do you have the same feeling about the hell arc? If after him there is a possible continuation with Ichigo's son, I would be happy for the work that I like the most to still have new content but on the other hand I am afraid that something like Boruto and the continuation of Nanatsu will happen. What do you think of a possible continuation with kazui? or even an expansion with burn the witch

Mostly FKT, gonna upgrade Wonderweiss, give Kensei some new stuff, Shinji Large Country Scaling to Gin.
Those ratings will be moot here soon, cuz I'm updating verse wide AP scaling, so they'll end up scaling higher prolly come the end of the summer. But if you wanna jump start their scaling, sure go for it. I'm also just doing stats, so by all means do whatever for P&A.

Those ratings will be moot here soon, cuz I'm updating verse wide AP scaling, so they'll end up scaling higher prolly come the end of the summer. But if you wanna jump start their scaling, sure go for it. I'm also just doing stats, so by all means do whatever for P&A.
I think I'll wait for your stuff to do any stat revising. But I do have some fun P/A.

Quincies don't have antibodies against Hollow Reiryoku which leads to Quincies getting into soul suicide resulting in their souls been destroyed. Hollows and Quincies are the anti-thesis of each other getting either side erase from existence. However, Quincies been directly mentioned to not have anti-bodies against Hollows prevent us from giving Hollows Soul Existence Erasure as well. What a donut...

wait, shouldn't that be the opposite ?

Hollows do erase/corrode souls naturally, but those with the anti bodies can resist the effect ?

Aizen getting his bankai destroyed in the future and his shikai ks here... be like ... .l.

0683-005.png

Quincies don't have antibodies against Hollow Reiryoku which leads to Quincies getting into soul suicide resulting in their souls been destroyed. Hollows and Quincies are the anti-thesis of each other getting either side erase from existence. However, Quincies been directly mentioned to not have anti-bodies against Hollows prevent us from giving Hollows Soul Existence Erasure as well. What a donut...
Already made a thread on this people don't want to except it.

Back