• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Also just gonna share my general opinion on the Bleach series again. Everybody talked about how awesome of a villain Aizen was, and I already knew beforehand he'd be a traitor. At first, I wasn't overly impressed with Aizen. The moment where I truly started to fall in love with the character is when he revealed his plan to Shinji after Hollowfying his soldiers, that he intentionally took advantage of Shinji's distrust of Aizen to replace him with a copy of himself so that Shinji wouldn't notice. The way that he was able to blatantly take advantage of someone's mistrust of him and play it so brilliantly really made me understand how smart this guy was, how he was playing a game of chess that nobody could match. Then his plans during the fake Katakura town arc and how he dealt with Captain Yamamoto were truly awesome. Then there's his awesome villainous breakdown when he's being sealed away. His final speech about victors has really stuck with me, much more than the trust speech. He really is one of shonen's best villains.

Uryu needs to have part of his reasoning for his High 6A key changed honestly. He didn’t “fight on par” with Jugram, he got his ass kicked lol. The only damage he did at all in the fight was when he used his Schrift to turn his damage back on Jugram.

Uryu needs to have part of his reasoning for his High 6A key changed honestly. He didn’t “fight on par” with Jugram, he got his ass kicked lol. The only damage he did at all in the fight was when he used his Schrift to turn his damage back on Jugram.
Or he was spanked on purpose just to apply his Schrift

Anyone got the CRT that showed that Gin's speed in the databook wasn't 500 or something and it was a mistranslation?
Nvm found it.

Last edited:
Anyone got the CRT that showed that Gin's speed in the databook wasn't 500 or something and it was a mistranslation?
Nvm found it.
In all honesty gin never says his bankai was 500 times faster than sound if you check the raws.The databooks stated he's referring to it being 500× faster than his clapping speed not sound.

Kenpachi,ginjo and hikone aren't transcendent because the never fused with their swords like aizen and ichigo. Which is a trade mark of a transcended being. Hikone was almost their tho according to Tokinada and the narrator.

Kenpachi,ginjo and hikone aren't transcendent because the never fused with their swords like aizen and ichigo. Which is a trade mark of a transcended being. Hikone was almost their tho according to Tokinada and the narrator.
But they were still able to fight at transcendent Level

That would be news to me you got a link to the question?
Apparently it Stems from MsShadows saying this:

That’s right, Kubo gave an interesting answer to a particular question this Monday.

Q: Were Szayelaporro and Yylfordt actually brothers back when they were humans? Both brothers undergoing Hollowfication after death and subsequently becoming Arrancars seems like a very rare occurrence, so I’m curious if there were any common factors at play there. It’s been on my mind for a long time, so I’d appreciate it if you could share with us.

A: The two of them were too similar at their core so they ended up sharing the same fate.

So the two brothers ending up as Arrancars was fate’s twisted sense of humor, as opposed to whatever Narita wrote with a Hollow turned Szayel eating his deceased brother’s soul and later expelling him as a separate Arrancar entity outside of his body.

There were already plenty of contradictions with the manga, but Kubo doesn’t even acknowledge Narita’s take on the brothers.

しにかり→「神殺値」が伸縮する速さを、己の手を打つ速さになずらえる。驚異の伸縮率が露願したその時は、音速を凌置する速さで一護を狙う。
Shinikari → You can compare the speed at which the "God killing spear" expands and contracts to the speed at which you clap your hands.At that time, when the amazing expansion and contraction rate was revealed, gin aimed at Ichigo at a speed that surpassed the speed of sound.

Clapping your hands pretty happens In a blink of an eye. A blink of eye to a soul reaper is off course much faster than sound and gins bankai is 500× faster than that

j2imwur25fc81.jpg

Back