• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Nah. I just say what i believe is likely logical. I personally don't believe TYBW Ichigo and Aizen are anywhere near the power of Dangai amd Monster forms. Kenpachi is comparable to their current level. So Narita didn't create a massive powercreep in CFYOW as people say.

Last edited:
I have a few questions I hope someone can answer.

Was there a time when Yhwach used Quincys schrifts?

Do we know how Yhwach will use Quincys schrifts?

Why aren't the Quincy Schrifts out of battle ?

Last edited:

Why aren't the Quincy Schrifts out of combat?

1. Never

2. He stated he can use them since they were originally his but in character he tends to stick with the Almighty

3. ?

We actually very likely see Yhwach use the Balance. He does the Balance misfortune quote before cracking Zangetsu in Ichigos hands down in Seireitei.

I think Yhwach should lose access to the others when using a schrift, as seen in Yhwach's use of Balance-Almighty.

Probably not. Considering the only indicator points to him using the Balance.

Except there's no actual visual indication of him using the Balance, and when he broke Ichigo's Bankai the first time he used the Almighty to do it. I think it'd be a bit weird if he switched up from using the Almighty to using the Balance to do the same attempted action. (Never mind that the Balance hasn't shown the ability to do something like that before)

The "fortunate" comment from Yhwach could be completely unrelated to the Balance.

Except there's no actual visual indication of him using the Balance, and when he broke Ichigo's Bankai the first time he used the Almighty to do it. I think it'd be a bit weird if he switched up from using the Almighty to using the Balance to do the same attempted action. (Never mind that the Balance hasn't shown the ability to do something like that before)

The "fortunate" comment from Yhwach could be completely unrelated to the Balance.
It’s not weird, Ichigo came back with his Bankai restored from the Almighty snap, so Yhwach could’ve just decided he’d break it another way.

Although, we can agree to disagree, we both know each others stances of Yhwach and the other schrifts.

Goofy ass conversation.

The Balance isn't an indicator that Yhwach can't use other Schrifts when he's using the Almighty, it's because of a very specific relationship between Jugram and Yhwach that when Yhwach sleeps, he gains the Balance while Jugram gains the Almighty. Nothing about this proves that Yhwach can't use other Schrifts while using the Almighty, it just proves Yhwach gains the Balance when he sleeps while Jugram gains the Almighty.

If anyone thinks otherwise you're a goober.

It’s not weird, Ichigo came back with his Bankai restored from the Almighty snap, so Yhwach could’ve just decided he’d break it another way.

Although, we can agree to disagree, we both know each others stances of Yhwach and the other schrifts.
But that was Aizen not Ichigo.

Goofy ass conversation.

The Balance isn't an indicator that Yhwach can't use other Schrifts when he's using the Almighty, it's because of a very specific relationship between Jugram and Yhwach that when Yhwach sleeps, he gains the Balance while Jugram gains the Almighty. Nothing about this proves that Yhwach can't use other Schrifts while using the Almighty, it just proves Yhwach gains the Balance when he sleeps while Jugram gains the Almighty.

If anyone thinks otherwise you're a goober.
Well, I haven't intention of talking on this topic.

Never thought i'd have to cook again but so be it 🥱
InShot_20220328_081305454.jpg

Why aren't the Quincy Schrifts out of battle ?
It could be argue for with enough bible text to it.

Nah. I just say what i believe is likely logical. I personally don't believe TYBW Ichigo and Aizen are anywhere near the power of Dangai amd Monster forms. Kenpachi is comparable to their current level. So Narita didn't create a massive powercreep in CFYOW as people say.
I feel Like kubo retconned transcendent reiastu being a dimensional tier amp. Tho i still don't think kenpachi is around their level maybe in bankai he's around shikai ichigo level.

Going off tybw scaling. It pretty much goes kenpachi base=yamamoto shikai<<<shikai kenpachi=bankai yamamoto<<<ichibei]<<<Almighty yhwach base who one shot ichibei with telekinesis=to shikai ichigo who tanked his telekinesis. It's kinda hard find were bankai kenpachi scales.
Hikone should also be weaker than Butterfly Aizen considering the latter is an actual transcendant being and the former still beeds the hogyoku to attain true Godhood which is state butterfly Aizen was in.
True tho hikone almost reached godhood shattering the boundary of hollows and soul reapers

I find it odd how tokinada was making his own soul palace in the koygoku and Somehow hikone was going to somehow control the 3 realms from their

I feel Like kubo retconned transcendent reiastu being a dimensional tier amp. Tho i still don't think kenpachi is around their level maybe in bankai he's around shikai ichigo level.

Going off tybw scaling. It pretty much goes kenpachi base=yamamoto shikai<<<shikai kenpachi=bankai yamamoto<<<ichibei]<<<Almighty yhwach base who one shot ichibei with telekinesis=to shikai ichigo who tanked his telekinesis. It's kinda hard find were bankai kenpachi scales.

True tho hikone almost reached godhood shattering the boundary of hollows and soul reapers

I find it odd how tokinada was making his own soul palace in the koygoku and Somehow hikone was going to somehow control the 3 realms from their
Dimensional SP still exist though, Kirio even mentions it when feeding Renji and Ichigo that a whole other dimension should be dwelling in their bodies. (Chapter 521)

Another miisinterpreted thing. There isn't actually a moment where Kenpachi's reiatsu couldn't be sensed. I'll explain what happens there.
1st panel - A huge structure suddenly appears. Some shinigami woder what it is , one shinigami who was actually sensing Kenpachi's reiatsu asks others "can't you sense it ?! This (Kenpachi's) reiatsu"

2 nd page. Other Shinigami sense the reiatsu and confirms it's Zaraki

3rd page. After sensing Zaraki's reiatsu they shout "it's captain Zaraki"

From these it's clear that some of the Shinigami didn't even bother to sense the reiatsu until the one guy pointed it out and when the were notified they actually sensed it.

The whole Kenpachi's reiatsu can't be sensed thing was spread by dimwits with reading comprehension of a brick.

The thing with transcendence doesn't have much to do with reiatsu. It's about transcending your current state and evolving to an existence even higher. Aizen explained it the whole 2D 3D stuff. Aizen transcended beyond the state of Shinigami which is why only mere Shinigami's couldn't sense him. Then he evolve beyond bkth hollow and Shinigami and became a God , then he evolved even beyond that.

Kenpachi is a mere Shinigami. He can't achieve transcendance unless he has mixed race powers or has the hogyoku. The concept wasn't discarded. CFYOW brings transcendence back as it states SK as a transcendant being. Hikone needing the hogyoku to attain God hood (the state Butterfly Aizen was in).

I p

I personally wouldn't put Zaraki above Yama just because the former overpowered Yhwach's underling (Gerard) with his Bankai. Yhwach has clearly stated that he's the only one who could handle the power of Yama's bankai. Which means the other Quincy were not strong enough to handle it. So Yama >> Quincies except Yhwach.
So many wrong stuff lol:

1. no, they simply recognised him after saw him visually, they were legit not sensing his reiatsu. Anyway I already stated that concept is slowly use less by Kubo so not really a point I was proving and I agree anyway that part is weird, but Kubo also like to be vague when he write.

2. this is false, this seems like 2015 bleach, Unsmaked clearly stated that when a reiatsu is too HUGE/POWERFUL it can’t be sensed, not because of being hybrid, that’s the reason, this already negate your whole premise, and it is really explained well in deicide arc, meanwhile it’s true hybird can reach trascendence easily and its the key for the soul king, the not feeling anything this is due too much gap of reiastu. This should have been obvious when Aizen explain he can LOWER his reiastu to let the others such as gin, tatsuk etc… interfere and sense him.

3. zaraki completely overpowered gremmy in shikai which was stated to be the strongest at that point by novels too, So zaraki is also > sternitters, your point of Yama being > stern, it’s quite frankly not a point when zaraki didnt even need his bankai and had even the eyepatch on to scale already above all the stern at that time Lol.

Kubo set zaraki as war potential for a simple reason, only delusional people can think Yama Is stronger than zaraki during the TYBWA when CFYOW is just 6 month after (zaraki just ******* trained in his dojo with no major threat lol) literally show us base zaraki being even stronger than ichibei Who is > bankai Yama. As I said zaraki got stronger but thinking his base is >> his Bankai when even kubo used yachiru to hype it as being his maximum hidden power is just dumb and doesn’t make sense.
Zaraki always been stronger than Yamamoto, and that's narratively supported by being a war potential for just his strength, and the feats on both TYBWA and CFYOW are higher than Yama.

3. Yamamoto slams TBWY Kenpachi in Bankai given Bankai Yamamoto>>>Shikai Yamamoto>>>Tokinada~Post RG Byakuya who while maybe weaker is in the same tier as TBYW Kenpachi. CFYOW Kenpachi slams Yamamoto in Base though
this scaling doesn’t work in the head of the actual authors at all, base zaraki was able to cut Gerard giant arm when byakuya could not even scratch gerard‘s hand with senbozakura, the only times byakuya actually damage gerard is because Gerard body is frozen from the outside and inside.
He never damaged neither block a single attack from Gerard. And without that much feats and contradictory statements on CFYOW the only conclusion is that:

byakuya was never zaraki level.

and zaraki didn’t get million time stronger by swinging a sword in a dojo with some 11 company fodder shinigami.

shikai TYBWA zaraki > bankai Yamamoto by feats, statements and narrative.

Back