• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Actually, I’m pretty sure FB bankai Ichigo never received damage by him, he legit stomped him without even get a scratch on his body

fatigued FB Bankai Ichigo < fatigued enraged FB Bankai Ichigo < enraged FB Bankai Ichigo > FB Bankai Ichigo > LAA Bankai Ginjo < TYBW Bankai Ginjo

1. Ginjo~FB Bankai Ichigo>>>Shikai Yama>>>FKT Arc Ichigo>>>Vasto Lorde Ichigo=Cien makes it a stomp for Ginjo ( at least Post Ichigo FB absorption )
Wrong perfected cein said he could beat vasto lorde ichigo low difficult and idk who told you fkt arc mask ichigo was above vasto lorde,cien measured the reiastu of everyone who fought on HM and stripped masked ichigo wasn't on his top 7 list. I dont wanna here he was only at 50% because it doesn't seeing that yammy who that ichigo struggled with is far weaker than base 30% cein let alone perfected cien who VL ichigo is relative to. Lmao how did you get ginjo above shikai yama? We talking lost agent arc bankai ginjo.
Not too sure about Pre FB Absorbed Ginjo tbh since his best scaling is being above Tsukushima who could clash with Post timeskip Byakuya who has basically no scaling aside from being supposedly stronger than his pre timeskip self
Im talking bankai ginjo
2. Post Royal Guard Training Byakuya was comparable to Adult Toshiro and Bankai Kenpachi...both of whom would wreck Bazz B who could fight Renji
Byakuya was never compared to adult toshiro. Anyway yamas flames=bazz bee's flames<<<renji shikai which is=holy form bazz bee
3. I got FB Bankai Ichigo above Shikai Yama given even in just Shikai...the air pressure from his normal swings were compared to the same Getsuga Tenshou that could damage an off guard Base Aizen ( who could tank Yamamoto's Forbidden Level 90 Kido ) and ofc his actual Shikai Power would vastly scale above that and then there's just the huge boost his Bankai gives him
I don't you can scale that version of ichigo to aizen who straight up says that ichigo isn't comparable to him in power also

Aizen base>>>cein>>>vasto lorde>>>stripe mask=Complete fullbring

Wrong perfected cein said he could beat vasto lorde ichigo low difficult and idk who told you fkt arc mask ichigo was above vasto lorde,cien measured the reiastu of everyone who fought on HM and stripped masked ichigo wasn't on his top 7 list. I dont wanna here he was only at 50% because it doesn't seeing that yammy who that ichigo struggled with is far weaker than base 30% cein let alone perfected cien who VL ichigo is relative to. Lmao how did you get ginjo above shikai yama? We talking lost agent arc bankai ginjo.
Dude … Sub 50% Bankai Ichigo violates Yammy in terms of actual power. Cero Yammy is only a problem because his dura >>>> his AP. None of Yammy’s attacks could harm Ichigo and the best they did was push him back before Ichigo decided to quit letting it hit him.
Im talking bankai ginjo

Byakuya was never compared to adult toshiro. Anyway yamas flames=bazz bee's flames<<<renji shikai which is=holy form bazz bee
Why the hell would you be trying to match up RG Renji and RG Byakuya? Byakuya told Renji to dip cuz he was too weak to do anything and Renji ran. First invasion versions is the only time they could have a decent fight.
I don't you can scale that version of ichigo to aizen who straight up says that ichigo isn't comparable to him in power also
… he isn’t. He is scaling his Masked GT > Yama’s Itto Kaso for doing more damage to an off guard Aizen.
How you actually say Cien ~ 50% Zangetsu and then say Cien >>> 50% Zangetsu in the same post?

- The original reason was because Ichigo spirit energy being active all the time around them influenced them and gave birth to their own powers. This was outright stated by one of Orihime's fairy spirits ( that I wish we saw more of damn it )
Ok, but the actual way their powers worked wasn't established, they were just awakened somehow
- Then Kisuke and Aizen retconned that to the Hogyoku actually being the thing to grant them their powers
Not inherently a retcon at all, it's just clarified what actually happened here. Nothing is inherently a retcon, it's only changing your interpretation of what's in the text
- Then Ginjo retcons that with them being Fullbringers and it was actually their mothers supposedly getting attacked by Hollows when they were pregnant with Chad and Orihime
Not a retcon at all, just FINALLY explaining how their powers work?
- Then CFYOW retcons that by actually revealing they each have a fragment of the Soul king within them and that's what's responsible for their powers ( Chad is the **** and Orihime is the balls )
Not mutually exclusive with Ginjo's explanation at all.

Overall, you don't seem to possess much knowledge of Bleach or fictional analysis in general.

Dude … Sub 50% Bankai Ichigo violates Yammy in terms of actual power. Cero Yammy is only a problem because his dura >>>> his AP. None of Yammy’s attacks could harm Ichigo and the best they did was push him back before Ichigo decided to quit letting it hit him.
Prove yammys durability doesn't scale to his AP yammy,he fought bayakuya and kenpachi doing a good amount of damage to then. Same kenpachi was able harm yammy and someone with higher durability than him. Yammy just couldn't tag ichigo that's it really.
Why the hell would you be trying to match up RG Renji and RG Byakuya? Byakuya told Renji to dip cuz he was too weak to do anything and Renji ran. First invasion versions is the only time they could have a decent fight.
Byakuya was also too weak to anything Gerard was folding him just as bad.
… he isn’t. He is scaling his Masked GT > Yama’s Itto Kaso for doing more damage to an off guard Aizen.
His getsuga fodder to aizen the moment aizen was on guard he was smacking around his getsuga with his bare hands.
How you actually say Cien ~ 50% Zangetsu and then say Cien >>> 50% Zangetsu in the same post?
Never said cein is relative to strip mask ichigo.

Strip mask 50%<<<barrgan <<starrk<<<yammy cero<<<< 100% strip mask<<<Ape yammy<<<vasto lorde ichigo<<<<<perfected cien

Thats assuming strip mask is above barrgan which I doubt

Prove yammys durability doesn't scale to his AP yammy,he fought bayakuya and kenpachi doing a good amount of damage to then. Same kenpachi was able harm yammy and someone with higher durability than him. Yammy just couldn't tag ichigo that's it really.
Yammy’s punches do nothing and get stopped. Yammy’s Bala does nothing and gets cut through. Yammy’s Hierro takes a Masked GT to the neck and gets back up. Yammy’s dura >>> his AP.
Byakuya was also too weak to anything Gerard was folding him just as bad.
Byakuya is way stronger than Renji there. Renji was getting tagged by base Gerard while Byakuya was just chilling. Byakuya 1v5s five Ritters in Vollstandig and slaps them while Renji only fights Bazz and fails to win.
His getsuga fodder to aizen the moment aizen was on guard he was smacking around his getsuga with his bare hands.
You’re missing the point. The argument is that Masked GT did more to an offguard Aizen than Yama’s Hado 96.
Never said cein is relative to strip mask ichigo.
I never said you did either? Don’t strawman me. And bruh? You said the following in bold and italicised (which I quoted in the post you were responding to)
Wrong perfected cein said he could beat vasto lorde ichigo low difficult and idk who told you fkt arc mask ichigo was above vasto lorde,cien measured the reiastu of everyone who fought on HM and stripped masked ichigo wasn't on his top 7 list. I dont wanna here he was only at 50% because it doesn't seeing that yammy who that ichigo struggled with is far weaker than base 30% cein let alone perfected cien who VL ichigo is relative to.

In the same post. How tf you contradict yourself so blatantly and not even cop onto the fact when you get told?
Strip mask 50%<<<barrgan <<starrk<<<yammy cero<<<< 100% strip mask<<<Ape yammy<<<vasto lorde ichigo<<<<<perfected cien
Thats assuming strip mask is above barrgan which I doubt
The fact that you think any 2nd Mask is below Baraggan is absolutely ridiculous and laughable. 50% 2nd Mask harms Cero Yammy by your own admission and you argue that Cero Yammy’s AP = Cero Yammy’s dura. Like … your argument is actually dumb as shit and isn’t even internally consistent let alone correct.

yamas flames=bazz bee's flames
bazz B was literally full of blood after trying to stop Yama flames.
he only survived after blocking them partially and Yama never cared to chase him and more importantly Bazz flames never damaged him at all.

Yama literally just swinged casually and almost killed all of them.

Bazz B get one shot by a serious shikai yama that want to kill him and not just throw a single shot and then stop caring. Bazz has no chance 1v1 against shiaki Yama.

Last edited:
Yammy’s punches do nothing and get stopped. Yammy’s Bala does nothing and gets cut through. Yammy’s Hierro takes a Masked GT to the neck and gets back up. Yammy’s dura >>> his AP.
No this is your canon yammy tanked his own cero oscuras exploding in his mouth. Via Newton's 3rd law and bleach mechanics you have to be able to tank what you can dish.
Byakuya is way stronger than Renji there. Renji was getting tagged by base Gerard while Byakuya was just chilling. Byakuya 1v5s five Ritters in Vollstandig and slaps them while Renji only fights Bazz and fails to win.
So all those sternritters renjI can handle. Mask in base can one shot captains and renji low diffed holy form mask. Bazz is also way above any of those sterns byakuya beat,he can cancel yamas flames with his own
You’re missing the point. The argument is that Masked GT did more to an offguard Aizen than Yama’s Hado 96.
Aizen wasn't off guard when hit with hado 96 like he was with ichigo.
I never said you did either? Don’t strawman me. And bruh? You said the following in bold and italicised (which I quoted in the post you were responding to)

In the same post. How tf you contradict yourself so blatantly and not even cop onto the fact when you get told?

The fact that you think any 2nd Mask is below Baraggan is absolutely ridiculous and laughable. 50% 2nd Mask harms Cero Yammy by your own admission and you argue that Cero Yammy’s AP = Cero Yammy’s dura. Like … your argument is actually dumb as shit and isn’t even internally consistent let alone correct.
Yea it does lol,your trying to lowball yammy so like he can tank his power now that sounds even more ridiculous. Cein was clear barrgan,starrk,yammy,aizen,himself,VL ichigo,and SE had the greatest power in HM. Stripped masked is never mentioned

I don't believe it's ever stated or shown that Aizen's Hado 90 was/is capable of reaching the Soul Palace, only his Reiatsu is stated capable of doing so.
Screenshot_2023-01-06-16-57-16.png

Aizen said he made a fissure in the canopy of the soul palace and only needed to strike it once more to bring the soul palace

No this is your canon yammy tanked his own cero oscuras exploding in his mouth. Via Newton's 3rd law and bleach mechanics you have to be able to tank what you can dish.
… bro. You understand that CO is x10 Yammy’s normal AP right?
  1. That makes his dura > his normal AP which I have been saying so concession accepted.
  2. If you are arguing that Yammy tanked his own CO, you would have to be arguing that it is x10 the stuff he threw at 50% Bankai … and 50% Bankai still slapped that shit back down his throat with a casual GT and cut through the rest without getting harmed.
So all those sternritters renjI can handle. Mask in base can one shot captains and renji low diffed holy form mask. Bazz is also way above any of those sterns byakuya beat,he can cancel yamas flames with his own
Bazz basically died cancelling those flames and got knocked tf out. One of the Sternritters Byakuya fought is Robert ~ Shunsui = Auswhalen Lille >>> Bazz. Byakuya shitstomped someone stronger than Bazz and 4 others. Go get some better Bleach takes.
Aizen wasn't off guard when hit with hado 96 like he was with ichigo.

Yea it does lol,
You … concede?
your trying to lowball yammy so like he can tank his power now that sounds even more ridiculous.
Bruh? You just said Yammy tanked his own CO at the start of this post, tf wrong with you? 😭
You need to realise that Yammy’s scale is irrelevant to my argument because Ichigo > Yammy in terms of power.
Cein was clear barrgan,starrk,yammy,aizen,himself,VL ichigo,and SE had the greatest power in HM. Stripped masked is never mentioned
… 2nd Mask and Zangetsu are the same thing dumb dumb. This is fairly obvious when Zangetsu is the one giving Ichigo it 🤦‍♂️

Now as for the bolded, Baraggan, Starrk and SE <<< Yammy. 50% Bankai tanks Yammy’s hits so that automatically makes Cien’s statement wrong or he was just speaking in general when dropping names unless your headass decides to pay closer attention to the statement. Yammy has two forms that would be among the greatest power in HM yet Cien just says Yammy. This means he doesn’t distinguish between different forms and just says the person. If he says VL Ichigo, he will never bring up any other form of Ichigo.

Back