• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Anyway, will there be any speed CRTs? I thought Cien's cero speed got accepted, yet I don't see it applied anywhere.
Yeah I have a lot of speed calcs I still need to propose for scaling. Last speed thread I made was for FTL+ to MFTL god tiers

Is this a minor inconsistency?

Ichigo seems to be aware of his VL rampage on Ulquiorra as shown by his question and vision here

But then when learning the FGT he seems to no rememeber it now and Zangetsu even saying he never seen this state

Ichigo seems to be aware of his VL rampage on Ulquiorra as shown by his question and vision here

But then when learning the FGT he seems to no rememeber it now and Zangetsu even saying he never seen this state

i-forgor-forgor.gif

Ichigo is aware that Zangetsu took over but he hasn’t seen the form Zangetsu took before. It’s like Ichigo using his 2nd Mask but not being aware it’s visually different to his 1st Mask beyond the “heaviness” he felt.

Ichigo is aware that Zangetsu took over but he hasn’t seen the form Zangetsu took before. It’s like Ichigo using his 2nd Mask but not being aware it’s visually different to his 1st Mask beyond the “heaviness” he felt.
See I would agree but the thing is he literally has a vision of himself in the form

See I would agree but the thing is he literally has a vision of himself in the form

Ichigo prolly has fuzzy memories of what he did from his own perspective, there was no mirror during his fight with Ulq, he would inherently know what his new form looks like.

I think he simply knew something happened to him, but he never saw his form

so seeing the vasto lord form was still huge surprise for him

Where is it said that clans Zanpakuto (Muramasa, Enrakyoten, etc) don't have Bankai? There's a guy bothering me with this.

Last edited:
Is there any burn the witch profiles? If not, when they are made would they go into the bleach verse page or a separate verse page, cause something like the bleach wiki has burn the witch in the bleach wiki itself

ok, following what the Arc asked for, I will continue my question here, WHAT DO YOU LIKE UNMEASURED ATTACK SPEED WITH THE ALLMIGHTY? '-'

Shouldn't Yhwach destroying Ichigo's Bankai in all infinite futures be a High 3-A feat?
After all, destroying a 3D object infinitely many times simultaneously and instantly should be comparable to destroying a 3D object of infinite size.
The Almighty is pure hax, it's not destroying things in a way that would scale to Yhwach physically.

Also, Yhwach uses fate manipulation to do this, and his fate manipulation is already 4-D.

Last edited:
The Almighty is pure hax, it's not destroying things in a way that would scale to Yhwach physically.

Also, Yhwach uses fate manipulation to do this, and his fate manipulation is already 4-D.
Shouldn't The Almighty have an AP key? Yhwach can obviously use it offensively.

Back