• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

is there any scans in the novels about each realm being its own time space? I know someone made something detailing scans that stated that time space theory exists in bleach and that the dangai was its own time space

is there any scans in the novels about each realm being its own time space? I know someone made something detailing scans that stated that time space theory exists in bleach and that the dangai was its own time space
既に更木とシエンの戦いで開かれた現世への[裂け目]は閉じていたが、その傷跡をこじ開けるかのように、時空の壁を焼き焦がす。
The [TEAR] to this world that was opened in the battle between Zaraki and Cien has already been shut, but it heated up the wall of space-time as if it burns an open scar.

Theirs space-time boundaries between the world of the living and the Garganta as well which zaraki and Cien where destroying. So it confirmes that wol and theGarganta are separate space-times as separate space-times have a boundary between them

Is there an actual scale of Vasto Lorde Ichigo's cero that destroyed layers of hell ? Like how big are those layers and stuff

Is there an actual scale of Vasto Lorde Ichigo's cero that destroyed layers of hell ? Like how big are those layers and stuff
Eh pretty sure Hell workes on the many world interpretation since that is said on something that comes with the movie.
So probably each layer of Hell is its own Universe and depending on the severity of Sin get sent to a specific layer.

0644-014.png

0645-008.png

0645-009.png

Shunsui should have limited duplication based off this no?

Twas just thinking while rewatching Bleach and Seeing Ichigo cut up all Senbonzakura blades got me thinking this woulf be a beast speed feat if we knew how many he cut up you would probably get light speed if it was more than idk 800k

Lmao I just remembered how people used to calc this feat using the databank statement "they are moving like lightning" or sth like that and they got MFTL or MFTL+

wonder what's gonna be the excuse once yhwach starts destroying the 3 realms and his reiatsu is shown to spread around the realms themselves and not just the planets

wonder what's gonna be the excuse once yhwach starts destroying the 3 realms and his reiatsu is shown to spread around the realms themselves and not just the planets
Bleach fans on this level of Copium will never cease to amaze me. Y’all got 4-B to 3-A god tiers who are some of the strongest in their tier and y’all complaining.

Back