• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukio (Bleach) Stats Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Last edited:
Screenshot_2022-06-12_12.29.19_PM.png

I found it weird that Yukio was "unknown" in speed and in strength, which is an odd thing to be on profile, since we have enough feats and can make reasonable assumptions to find his stats, so here we go.

All of my suggestions are in this sandbox.

Agree: Deceived, Arc7KuroiNeutral: Disagree:
I agree. If you want, I can find more stuff for Yukio's intelligence.

likely Small Building level (Likely weaker than human Ichigo, who can survive attacks [1] from hollows that are this strong, but shouldn't be astronomically so)
This seems like a really random assumption to me. Why would he scale to human Ichigo at all? Also Ichigo taking hits from Hollows is a durability feat, so even if Yukio did scale to him, it wouldn’t give him Small Building level attack potency.

possibly Country level with Invaders Must Die (Should not be astronomically weaker than Toshiro Hitsugaya's Shikai)
Scans and references to support this claim, please?

We don’t use terms like ‘High’ for stamina anymore. Check the Stamina page to see the ratings we use for it. Also it’d be preferable if you listed some stamina feats.

This seems like a really random assumption to me. Why would he scale to human Ichigo at all? Also Ichigo taking hits from Hollows is a durability feat, so even if Yukio did scale to him, it wouldn’t give him Small Building level attack potency.
He has spiritual abilites, Ichigo was essentially some random kid who could see ghosts at that point. It's not a bad assumption to scale that.

Not entirely opposed to removing the AP section though.
Scans and references to support this claim, please?
Added the references
We don’t use terms like ‘High’ for stamina anymore. Check the Stamina page to see the ratings we use for it. Also it’d be preferable if you listed some stamina feats.
Changed and Added

I think the Ichigo scaling for small building is kinda weird and should get more explanation for it, but the changes overall look good to me.

In fact I’m kinda surprised Yukio didn’t become at least tier 6 in some fashion after getting his Fullbring upgraded with Ichigos reiatsu that Ginjo bestowed them.

Didn’t Yukio get implied to be tier 5/4 before because of his dimensions having stars with Invaders Must Die?

I think the Ichigo scaling for small building is kinda weird and should get more explanation for it, but the changes overall look good to me.
I mean he just blatantly tanks an attack that was calc’d and accepted at that level. Doesn’t have much more to it.

Didn’t Yukio get implied to be tier 5/4 before because of his dimensions having stars with Invaders Must Die?
Based

Depends on what you mean by "implied".

You can definitely make the argument that Yukio has Tier 5/4 Pocket Dimension Creation as shown within the dimension Chad was training containing something that's clearly the sun while in Byakuya's fight against Tsukishima the dimension they're fighting in is clearly shown to contain a moon within it.

But both are extremely contentious and would deserve a thread based entirely off of those specific feats alone.

He has spiritual abilites, Ichigo was essentially some random kid who could see ghosts at that point. It's not a bad assumption to scale that.
If that’s the case, I don’t see why it’s being assumed that Yukio is weaker? That seems like justification for him being stronger if anything.
Not entirely opposed to removing the AP section though.
Yukio having ‘possibly Small Building level’ durability because of the above reasoning is fine, but yeah, the AP needs to go.
Added the references
Okay, reading the chapter, I think a better way to word his justification would be something like this;
Country level with Invaders Must Die (His creations are implied to be a threat to Tōshirō Hitsugaya)

If that’s the case, I don’t see why it’s being assumed that Yukio is weaker? That seems like justification for him being stronger if anything.

Yukio having ‘possibly Small Building level’ durability because of the above reasoning is fine, but yeah, the AP needs to go.

Okay, reading the chapter, I think a better way to word his justification would be something like this;
Thx and i added this

Anyway, seems like this has enough support, and since this is a small revision to one profile, i will add this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back