• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Possible Reason- Kenpachi got a huge buff/zenkai after his fight with Gerard and trained in the 6 months gap

Or Narita stopped caring and just decided to give Kenpachi a huge buff

A lot of people that complain about CFYOW scaling give off the vibe they didn’t read it or they didn’t comprehend it well. Hopefully when I get time I can break down CFYOW scaling in future CRTs and show some of y’all the light.

My biggest problem with CFYOW was the GT statement about Ginjo but I decided to interpret it as if its talking about FB Ichigo.
For Byakuya, Yuroichi and Tokinada, the statement says "Kyoraku thinks that Tokinada is equal to Byaku and Yorui", so imo you have like 4 options to deal with it:

1- They didnt really mean they are equal but rather because they are nobles they are stronger than usual soul reapers and comparable in potential.
2- Kyoraku is wrong. (the statement doesnt mention the narrator).
3- They are equal to each other in Reiatsu.
4-Interpreting it in another way.

But now, if you want to pick any option except the third option, because its self explanatory, you should provide a good evidence for your case.

From what I noticed the problem is with Toki = Byaku, (Im not sure about this one tho) but you can say that Tokinada used Senbonzakura and it was comparable to Byakuya so thats interepreting Kyoraku's statement and Tokinada is comparable to Shikai Byakuya not his Bankai, iirc his Bankai had those impressive feats against Gerard.

I want to add a thing about ginjo with what arc said, Tokinada is talking about the minimum requisite, a possible scenario for Ginjo that can be achieve, not a fact, also Tokinada isn’t that much “omniscient“ as people think, his knowledge derive from what he simply know from history, he wanted to create chaos between the worlds using his knowledge of the soul king he doesn’t know the details, he didn’t care about the the real story, he doesn’t know as much as Yhwach or Ichibei in regards of the soul king which is actually important. So his words need to be understood knowing this. A possible scenario that is also mentioned in the novel is that the soul king if isn’t that strong enough it simply doesn’t work and create instability even if you can fit, Tokinada doesn’t even care about this he just want to Create chaos.

I highly doubt the = Byakuya refers to Bankai when no one besides Toshiro and Kenpachi see his new Bankai. Everyone else only ever sees his Shikai which looks like his old Bankai.

Is the bleach cosmology blog still up? I'm about to open a crt about 2C upgrade if no one is doing it at least it will be an upgrade for reio.

First of all, a thread like that need a proper blog and in depth explanation, so discuss it with arc since he made the first one before making anything, making a random thread will just lead to nothing so avoid it.

The mid-high tier of the verse need to be updated, there were tons of thread for god tier and ya guys just want more and more when the rest of the verse still need to be fixed. Multiple threads for god tier is the last thing we need.

I’m gonna work with cyber to make a a detailed cosmo blog over break. But a big reason for a lack of Bleach CRTs is because A) the big CRT people are fatigued and B) the staff who participate are fatigued on the series and C) a lot of us are busy with school.

bleach cosmology is already according to 2C wiki standards .2C cosmology we treat it like low 2C. and I don't understand why.

2C Bleach is gonna be more controversial than low 2C . Many people still haven't gotten around low 2C Bleach let alone 2C despite having solid feat and evidences. Best thing is to wait and see what Kubo does in the future so we can have more evidences to push for 2C

Last edited:
2C Bleach is gonna be more controversial than low 2C . Many people still haven't gotten around low 2C Bleach let alone 2C despite having solid feat and evidences. Best thing is to wait and see what Kubo does in the future so we can have more evidences to push for 2C
Achievements for low 2C are already enough to make 2C. if the series we are talking about was not bleach but random x series, I had already done 2C with these evidences + added base line. very simple, certain and certain things can be difficult because it is just bleach.

There is still a lot of people who don't agree/like/know about Bleach being 3A /Low 2c. Personally I would like that Universal Bleach has wider supportive feats and it gets reinforced. If someone has the abilities to make that and back it up with evidence I believe anyone should feel free to do so.

Is there an ability here for making it so that your attack always lands no matter what?

Feel like Yhwach deserves something like that given that he rewrote the future so that his attack would still hit Ichigo even after Orihime successfully blocked it with Santen Kesshun

So basically, Yhwach can rewrite the future so that his attack always lands

I'm not sure, I was initially thinking it was some form of causality manip by always making an event happen, such as his attack hitting

Don’t push your luck buddy.
What to do there ? I'd say 5B if the evidence is 5B, then 4A if it's 4A. And why I say this is forcing luck. If you want, you can argue with me whether the evidence makes 2C. I can even discuss this with anyone who wants to argue.

I wonder if Kubo will explore the Beast Realm in Burn The Witch, as Dragons are basically beasts and it's still claimed that "Dragons" is just a generic term used to refer to those creatures.

Could it be that for the Witches, Komamura and her clan can also be considered "Dragons"?

On a serious note, do you think we are going to see Beyond Bankai Captains after Urahara makes Hogyoku for everyone so they become immortal and don’t have to go to Hell?

Back