• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Sorry, I was wondering, what was with most of the Country level characters being bumped up to Continent level+ and Multi-Continent level again?

Ok, if the leaks are true then the new chapter is gonna be big:

• there's a color page
  • Hell confirmed
  • Ichika and Kazui confirmed
  • New villain (?) confirmed (it's apparently a tanned chick?)
  • Orihime and Captain Rukia also seem to appear in it

Edit: Rukia pic:
E8AYsQvX0AIi4aq

Nope. So far the leaker is just tweeting vague messages of what's happening -- won't know until the chapter actually comes out.

I wish they would have done something like it is with the One Piece spoilers, basically a short summary of the chapter

Oh, I just realised this:

Ichigo doesn't have his dual Shikai. Maybe this is the seal state, or maybe his Shikai changed after the Yhwach fight?

what do you know about the aizen thing
Just what some people are saying on 4chan, tho I haven't read the entire Leaks Thread on it to say if it's true or not.

Tho apparently the Chinese and Koreans people are fricking out over the chapter.

Seems like the chapter is ending on a cliffhanger. It might be the introduction of the last noble family who was related to hell and Kubo is setting up something for the future. Just speculating.

Also, there's some mentions of Ukitake being alive and Szayelaporro and Mayuri working together. Again, dunno how true this one is, as I haven't seen pages from the ch confirming this.

I can see the Szayelaporro and Mayuri thing being legit since hell is involved but the Aizen and Ukitake seems fake. I guess we can only wait.

If Ichigo or Renji etc mention that they've been to hell before, would that make Hell Verse canon? Just curious

I have no idea where would that fit into the timeline, as it takes place after Arrancar Arc, but in the manga Ichigo was in a coma for a month after the Aizen fight and then he lost his powers.

The place was already canon since like ch 20 or so, but yeah, the movie doesn't really fit anywhere in the timeline of the manga.

edit: ninjaed xD

Back