• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What is the justification for the Weakened Soul King being weakened? I don't remember it being mentioned in the story. Wasn't he already betrayed and 'weakened' when the ancestors used his power to separate the realms and create the new cosmology?

Maybe the fact that he’s a mutilated nugget corpse
But what's the justification that he is tiers below? None of his parts hold a fraction of his prime power anyway. Like I said, didn't the realms get separated after the betrayal? And wouldn't that not matter to a Quincy? We specifically know why Shinigami get weaker without arms (the vents of reiatsu in their physiology), but Quincy do not share that, so a mutilated Quincy, in theory, should be as powerful as before. I'm just saying that when the revisions are made, maybe he should scale to most of his prime power in his WSK state, and his prime key should say higher or something like that. Or the realm separation feat should be counted into his WSK, and his Prime should upscale from that. Maybe even Tier 1 (due to transcendence) :devilish:

I’ll explain later if I feel like it or if you make a thread.
I'll make the CRT, @Arc7Kuroi. Feel free to refute the claim or provide your input. Although if the WSK is accepted to have the creation feat, it would bring some problems to the scaling, such as a massive AP upgrade for God tiers. I don't believe it's that big of a deal since the anime is seemingly going in this direction, as we discussed so far. But I would agree that the AP changes can wait until Cour 3-4. I'll just make the CRT so you can give your input, and if it passes, there will be less oversaturation of Bleach CRTs when the next cours come out.

yeah

Why?
"Uryu Ishida released the power of his gloves, named Sanrei Teto, and enslaved the substances composed of Reishi around him to defeat Mayuri. At that time, when the air around him and the stone walls began to collapse...it was almost the same pain that he felt when Azashiro was fused with that area. If there is a difference, it would be the nature of it. If the power of the Quincies was the dismantling of reishi due to the forced control, then that current pain, was the sensation of it's reishi bonds being forcibly burned and severed due to the overwhelming heat Zaraki's reishi were emitting. Probably, Zaraki himself had no intention of doing such at all. However, the Reishi around him were unable to withstand his own excessive Reiatsu.

The flames of the Ittou Kasou, and the bullets from the machine gun that could collapse a multi-floor building with a single shot, were all, melted before they could even reach Kenpachi's body. As expected, there seems to be heat damage from the Ittou Kasou, but looking at the place where it was not affected by the bullets at all, there is a possibility that even Kishi had crumbled."

Back