• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Vollstandig Uryu vs Ichigo :D

fpdvv5etsr6c1.jpeg
How do you know it's not an explosion 🤔

I have a sneaking feeling this Person has not read or ignored the profiles lmao.

How do you know it's not an explosion 🤔
It looks like the Vollstanding pillar. But you know what it could be Grimmjow powering up since you can see the "Garganta" portal behind it. It would be awesome if we see a small battle between Grimmjow and Ichigo to show how strong Grimmjo became.

It looks like the Vollstanding pillar. But you know what it could be Grimmjow powering up since you can see the "Garganta" portal behind it. It would be awesome if we see a small battle between Grimmjow and Ichigo to show how strong Grimmjo became.
There won't be any scaling to gain from it tbh but it would be cool to see Grimmjow do stuff.

Im wondering if maybe Ishida uses the Antithesis to transfer his fate in Senjumaru's bankai to Haschwalth since the final Auswhalen is how Jugram dies in the end.

That would be a big L.

Remember Uryu doesn't just swap places, he was able to transfer his injuries to Jugram at the end of their battle without Uryu himself receiving Jugram's injuries and Auswhalen in return.

"I think Braniac is the standard" and "Aizen isn't as smart as Brainiac"
Indeed I didn't say this.

I agree, I'm not opposing the rating due to these characters being less intelligent than certain other characters, I am just using them as an example of what I believe the standard is, which is that a 3-A feat can be accomplished through one's technological prowess or intellect alone. "Feed this thing until it eventually gets strong enough" just doesn't really get there for me.
This, on the other hand, I absolutely said and stand behind.

Indeed I didn't say this.

This, on the other hand, I absolutely said and stand behind.
Mate, I've written it like 100 times
I understand your point, and you are free to believe your interpretation, but as other people pointed out, the fragment of the soul king is an energy source without any inherent hax; look at Sado's trash fullbring, also the boost the hyogoku got from souls was always implied to be insignificant, like an adjuchas class hollow who cannot evolve no matter how many souls it consumed.
Again, The souls were insignificant. Aizen gave up on feeding its souls since it didn't change anything. The Hogyoku couldn't evolve. Souls in bleach are not like souls in the nasuverse; in the nasuverse, they are higher dimensional things that come from another plane, and using heaven's feel can give you infinite power. Every soul (konpaku) has a minuscule amount of spiritual energy unless you are a being of the four primary races; the souls of random rukongai citizens have a minuscule amount of power. The only soul king fragment the Hogyoku was shown to have was a nail of the soul king inside of Rangiku, and that's the same thing in Fullbringers like Chad. As you can see, neither Chad nor Jackie have any reality-warping 3-A power.
Again, that was never stated nor implied; a nail of the soul king is what most fullbringers have, and they are weak. Having a nail of the soul king, which is also something that Rangiku had, does not give you any boost in power. And even if we lowball bleach to being a Low 2-C cosmology only (which is not the case), the Hogyoku can affect it.

Just clarifying my words in response to a misquotation. I'm ignoring the insult for now. If that continues I'll let other mods handle it.

Yeah, don't I still have to wait 48 hours though before applying the changes?
Your thread was created on Friday so you already passed 48 hours time period. Also KT made a staff thread for just 12 hours limit to apply the small changes. I don't know what happened to that though. Majority staff agreed with that also.

Your thread was created on Friday so you already passed 48 hours time period. Also KT made a staff thread for just 12 hours limit to apply the small changes. I don't know what happened to that though. Majority staff agreed with that also.
Yeah but I got my final agree like 5 mins ago and I don't mind waiting 48 hours.
Yes that's correct, though depending on the outcome of a policy revision that may get reduced to 24 hours or 12 hours.
Is it 48 hours(24-12 depending on the outcome of what you mentioned) from the creation of the thread or the last agree that got it passed?

Back