• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This wiki is weird, it seems like they want no one to meet certain standards. Not just in supergenius, but in all categories, this is quite strange

It's not even about Bleach, it's the bigger picture. It seems that they make classifications difficult just so that no one can reach them, and the objective should be to measure powers, it's like creating something that everyone knows that no one will achieve.

Supergenius exists just for Brainiac.

Why do you think Deagon would say "I think Braniac is the standard" and "Aizen isn't as smart as Brainiac"
."

Usopplaugh
6225308.png

This is a question that probably has an easy answer but i have been curious,did Vollständig Liltotto always have Sub Rel+ speed(there's no calc attached to it,and i have struggled heavily to find which of the Auswhalen calcs granted her this).
Can anyone answer where this speed rating came from?
Replying to myself since this question seems to have gotten drowned amidst the other stuff.

That means they didn't even read Arcker123's revision since one of the things he mentioned was Kisuke affecting time on a 4-D level.
Dude, you should really think twice when commenting on something, I already read the revision, the only thing that confused me was the "(3-A to Low 2-C Structures)" part, and when I saw that a revision was opened on it and this revision was opened after Arcker's CRT, it was a response I made with humour

Don't ever comment on things you don't know about people, it's annoying

Dude, you should really think twice when commenting on something, I already read the revision, the only thing that confused me was the "(3-A to Low 2-C Structures)" part, and when I saw that a revision was opened on it and this revision was opened after Arcker's CRT, it was a response I made with humour

Don't ever comment on things you don't know about people, it's annoying
? when did I ever mention you? I was talking about this
but an in-depth knowledge of the world and esoteric concepts like how 4th-dimensional space and time flow operate within his world, and how Kisuke can manipulate and affect these forces.
And this
It just happened in a Bleach thread, and I want our system to be as airtight as possible regarding potentially allowing lots of unqualified entries based on bad technicalities.
When I said they I was talking about the Mods

on this blog for Lanza del Relampago,

Why is it that when I try to manually do the calc from what was shown on this blog for ring volume it gives a different result?

what the blog got:
pi * 81.4653 * [(229.98)^2 - (229.98 - 1.3068)^2] = 132773 km^3

what I got:
pi * 81.4653 * [(229.98)^2 - (229.98 - 1.3068)^2] = 153396.72

help?

on this blog for Lanza del Relampago,

Why is it that when I try to manually do the calc from what was shown on this blog for ring volume it gives a different result?

what the blog got:
pi * 81.4653 * [(229.98)^2 - (229.98 - 1.3068)^2] = 132773 km^3

what I got:
pi * 81.4653 * [(229.98)^2 - (229.98 - 1.3068)^2] = 153396.72

help?
I may have plugged things into my calculator incorrectly, I’ll check it out when I get home

Back