• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Y'all think we will get any Bleach announcement other than the anime at jump super stage
The best bleach announcement for me would be a ******* game. Last actual game I remember was a bleach soul resurrection or some shit for PS3.

Bleach Heat the soul 8 would be cool

A storm style bleach would be good

Dbfz style would be good.

Maybe another soul resurrection but multiplayer and overall improvement

With all the hype the anime got a bleach game would be slap. Obviously one for like consoles. I prefer this way more over anytime..

The best bleach announcement for me would be a ******* game. Last actual game I remember was a bleach soul resurrection or some shit for PS3.

With all the hype the anime got a bleach game would be slap. Obviously one for like consoles. I prefer this way more over anytime..
51KT8y-xjIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

There's 7?
No, arena fighters are overplayed
Now this is true
Also true

I’m a Yhwach servant. Muken Aizen can be defeated and sealed by Base Yhwach but a weaker KS can affect Soul King Yhwach. R.I.P. 💀

It says sealed not defeated. Also that doesn't mean seal would have been affective.

Aizen used full KS he had his sword out
Nah, that's fanfic. Sealed means defeated. Out of the battle. And is affective since is literatlly telling you that it will sealed him up. Not that he could sealed him up. Your opinion makes no sense.

Nah, that's fanfic. Sealed means defeated. Out of the battle. And is affective since is literatlly telling you that it will sealed him up. Not that he could sealed him up. Your opinion makes no sense.
That's not always the case.. As for Aizen, He is already sealed. I think they mean adding another seal to Aizen's seal.

who do you believe would have won between Base Yhwach vs Bankai Yamamoto where Yhwach couldn’t steal Yamamoto Bankai?
The problem with Base Yhwach is that his power is always unquantifiably increasing. For instance, when Quilge died, Yhwach became unquantifiably stronger. So, using Base Yhwach for Vs battles is weird because he can go from being relative to Yamamoto to being close to Ichibe. There's not enough consistent scaling. The only way to quantify Base Yhwach's power is by going off Royd's power and increasing it by 30%. Royd's profile has an ap of 33.2625 Exatons without Blut arterie, 33.2625 Exatons / 70 = 0.4751785714 x 100 = 47.51785714 Exatons x 5 (for blut arterie) = 237.5892857 Exatons for Base blut arterie Yhwach which is higher than Yama's 166.3125 Exatons, So Yhwach Should Win, BTW base yhwach's power should be 237.5892857 Exatons + unquantifiable increase of power given by Dead sternritters and by Royd himself if Yhwach power = Yhwach + Dead sternritter's AP then it would make sense for Yhwach to be relative to ichibe in the SK palace.

If we go by the theory that Yhwach's AP is Yhwach + Dead sternritter, then it would be
47.51785714 Exatons + 39.915Exatons (Royd + Loyd + Quilge) = 87.43285714Exatons×5 (Blut arterie)
=437.1642857Exatons, which would barely fall in the Small Planet Tier, makes sense because only a couple more of Sternritter's deaths allowed him to fight ichibe.

All of this is probably in the profiles and i did all of this shit because we bleach fans are illiterate when it comes to reading profiles

Back