• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi's Basics fangame?

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
A few days ago, i had ask ( more like spam question) some of the staff members about adding a fangame to the wiki. Yes, i do known that they aren't allowed on this wiki. But hear me out first:

-The game is called: Advanced Education With Viktor Strobovski.

It was inspired by Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning, however, there is big different between a fangame and inspired game like this.

Example: Len'en Project was heavily inspired by Touhou Project (Art style and gameplay), though they have its own unique setting and characters.

Advanced Education With Viktor Strobovski is just like that. Even though it's almost similar to Baldi Basic's in many ways.

- Story: There isn't much about the story, it does give you a bit in the storyline but mostly focus on the part where "you going around, collect stuff and escape". Like in Baldi's Basics and Slender.

- The game is completely unrelated canon and setting from the original. Some of the characters may resemble to BBIEAL but they still have their own unique personality.

- If you go on Youtube and search for the game, you will see how noticeable it is.

Now for the answer: Can the game get accepted? Please give your opinion

Eh. Name is similar, gameplay is kinda similar from the BBIEaL games. I'll wait for other input, but for now my vote is no

As I've already said, "Fangames" that have a different setting than the original games and are just similar in design and gameplay should be allowed, as long as they're notable.

From what I can see, isn't this just a Baldi fangame? I feel as if it should be allowed though, it is much more different than Baldi, and I could help you make some profiles, seeing as how I actually enjoy games like this.

I vote yes.

You're consistent, aren't you.

I mean if no one objects, I'd say you should just go ahead and make the profiles and debate your point if people questions the legitimacy of the profiles. And if no ones do, good.

Back