• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Baldi-render
Springtrap
The fight take place in abandoned shopping mall, neither characters can get out of here until they win.
Both start from the each opposite sides of the building and are aware of each other presence.

Baldi: 1 (Flashlight237)

Springtrap: 1 (Jackythejack)

Okay, gonna try this again since the wiki decided to delete my response without reason.

Springtrap is a master of stealth, but Baldi is able to hear something as silent as a door opening from an entire building's length away, and always knows where the sound comes from. An abandoned mall is is going to have nothing inside it but doors, so I don't think Springtrap can get out of being caught.

Baldi can screw with the building's shape, hence the false exits. Springtrap can get trapped because of this.

Springtrap shouldn't be affected by Baldi's tech-hacking deal not because William Afton is a mechanic, but because Springtrap is controlled by a spirit possessing a mummified corpse. I don't think Baldi can hack those things since they're not technology.

While Springtrap can pull animationics apart (which depends on the shear or tensile strength of the mess of animatronic parts in each one) with seemingly his bare hands, Baldi has taken a flying Gotta Sweep without injury, and that thing can push away even First Prize, let alone everything at once, which is itself an animatronic. That's not to mention that after testing how painful a slap by a ruler is on myself (next to no pain after hitting myself as hard as I could). Baldi must be really strong in order to KO or even kill someone with one hit (a skull is fully ossified at 12 months old, so I don't think age matters) by using something as lightweight as a ruler (I mean a wood ruler weighs an ounce or less).

Baldi actually has real-time speed going for him, and he can cross a classroom in a mere second. That's upwards 10 m/s.Springtrap's speed listing, on the other hand, is wrong since time in FNaF 3 fluctuates (one 6-hour shift lasts 231 seconds, so one second=93.5 in-game seconds) and the speed listing greatly mistook game mechanics for real-time.speed.

Springtrap's hallucination deal... Isn't his to begin with. The hallucinations and all that you see in the game, as the game itself stated, is associated with the game's environment, most notably the vents. Yeah, has anyone else thought of that before?

Just about the only advantage Springtrap would have over Baldi would be intelligence. William Afton was an expert mechanic who can build free-roaming animatronics. Baldi is just an elementary school math teacher, and that only requires a bachelor's degree.

With all that said, I think Baldi wins this match.

Flashlight237 said:
Baldi actually has real-time speed going for him, and he can cross a classroom in a mere second. That's upwards 10 m/s.Springtrap's speed listing, on the other hand, is wrong since time in FNaF 3 fluctuates (one 6-hour shift lasts 231 seconds, so one second=93.5 in-game seconds) and the speed listing greatly mistook game mechanics for real-time.speed.
Springtrap would still be comparable to most animatronics in the games, who are capable to move faster than any of the security guards could react and travel across their entire locations to reach the security guard in a short period of time.

Flashlight237 said:
Springtrap's hallucination deal... Isn't his to begin with. The hallucinations and all that you see in the game, as the game itself stated, is associated with the game's environment, most notably the vents. Yeah, has anyone else thought of that before?
When it was stated that its the environment that cause the hallucinations and not by Springtrap himself? If that the case then why the hallucinations didn't happen from the first night and only started to appear only with the arrival of Springtrap? Because that suggest instead that he is the one who is causing the hallucinations, for distract the security guard and kill it.

Flashlight237 said:
While Springtrap can pull animationics apart with seemingly his bare hands, Baldi has taken a flying Gotta Sweep without injury, and that thing can push away even First Prize, let alone everything at once, which is itself an animatronic. Baldi must be really strong in order to KO or even kill someone with one hit by using something as lightweight as a wood ruler.
Maybe, although i really don't see Baldi overpowering Springtrap anytime soon, Twisted Freddy could easily overpower and kill full grown adults with only one arm and no legs, and there is no doubt that Springtrap could be able to do the same.

Also as i said before he should be comparable to most animatronics in the games, who have enough strength to shoving a full-grown man into an animatronic suit with such force that it crushes him and are capable of lifting and tossing large arcade cabinets as if they were toys.

Stefano4444 said:
When it was stated that its the environment that cause the hallucinations and not by Springtrap himself? If that the case then why the hallucinations didn't happen from the first night and only started to appear only with the arrival of Springtrap? Because that suggest instead that he is the one who is causing the hallucinations, for distract the security guard and kill it.
"Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks, man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some crazy stuff, man. Keep that air flowin'." ~Phone Dude, Night 1

That's a direct statement that it's the environment causing those hallucinations. Mind you, the phone guys in the first three games know what they're doing.

Flashlight237 said:
"Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks, man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some crazy stuff, man. Keep that air flowin'." ~Phone Dude, Night 1
If that was the case, then why the hallucinations didn't appear from Night 1? Because only after Springtrap was discover and freed before Night 2 is where the phantoms animatronics indeed made their first moves again the security guard.

Stefano4444 said:
Flashlight237 said:
If that was the case, then why the hallucinations didn't appear from Night 1? Because only after Springtrap was discover and freed before Night 2 is where the phantoms animatronics indeed made their first moves again the security guard.
Even then, neither views are confirmed officially (though the hallucination of multiple Springtraps was actually shown to be a ventilation-based hallucination).

Irregardless, I sincerely don't believe the fear manipulation deal would work on Baldi. Anger and fear are both responses to perceived dangers, and even then, they're both separate emotions. Considering Baldi's hostility towards even a mistake as tiny as getting a simple addition-and-subtraction problem wrong, it's improbible for Baldi to show even a single hint of fear.

I personally think Springtrap's got this. We don't know if Baldi's reality warping of buildings extends to anything beyond the school. He doesn't have the resistence to the mind manipulation that Springtrap has, and frankly I think Springtrap has a higher AP, since i think Bladi barely made it to 9-B? I could be wrong.

Baldi already above baseline wall level and is capable of manipulating buildings via spatial manip, add this on top of his enhanced hearing and he decimates Springtrap.

I've seen the Field trip Demon. Being real, there isn't any buff beyond teleportation, and even then, it seems to be set in specific spots and can only be used once.

Back