• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kingofwolves999 said:
There was not a single thing Mori debunked about Bakugo. He attempted to disprove everything I said about Bakugo, and I retorted every time that he was either wrong, or that it didn't even matter, because Chel is inferior to Bakugo in every category on a rudimentary level.
Again, there was still debate and I don't think you personally debunked everything. I don't think this match received seven votes after Mori's counterargument, so...I don't think this technically could be added

Can she or can she not turn berserk in a fight if she can't make it another key if she does then it's a transformation it's simple and the only other argue was the game limiting it even though it wouldn't be hard to code. There's no definitive proof she can transform in a fight.

Sora and buff riku said:
Can she or can she not turn berserk in a fight if she can't make it another key if she does then it's a transformation it's simple and the only other argue was the game limiting it even though it wouldn't be hard to code. There's no definitive proof she can transform in a fight.
My dude other people are deciding it my opinion barely matters-

How bout someone just make a rematch thread. And for the sake of berserker mode possibly getting its own key, restrict berserk mode.

Literally the only argument brought up for Chel was "Bakugo isn't as good as you're saying he is." Not a single person who argued for Chelshia tried to prove she was better Han Bakugo in any category. They just trie to tear down Bakugo, then all left when I claimed Bakugo is better than her on a base level anyway.

This match is completely legitimate and a large majority voted in favor of Bakugo. A rematch isn't going to change anything, other than making Chelshia weaker.

Back