• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugo's explosions.

Okay so I'm making this thread after therefir suggested it. From what's apparently been said in the past Bakugo's explosions weren't seen as the usual speed of explosions for some reason.

If his explosions are accepted as hypersonic+ then we could just use it for a good feat for Nine and maybe other characters if this happened.

If they were not accepted then can anyone who supported that his explosion aren't say why they were regarded as such.

This is a bit of a stretch, but nitroglycerin has an explosion velocity of 7,700 m/s. Since his sweat shares some properties with nitroglycerin, could we scale his explosions to High Hypersonic?

People who can Dodge is explosions could just be aim dodging as they see him ready to blast them

So this could work

Only characters to outright react to his blasts are AM, Nine and 5% Deku.

In Deku's case he could've dodged before the blast was released but this might make for a good speed feat if it can be calced.
IMG-1998

Idk know what to call this though.
IMG-1999

I just brought this up because of a feat Nine did mainly though if other characters potentially dodged or reacted to his explosions then that's also fine.

I mean, considering Deku knows Bakugo's quirk inside and out, as well as his fighting style. It's far more likely that he was aim dodging by predicting his moves (which is his whole shtick).

Again with deku he jumped out of the way because bakugo launched himself to him and the blasted and the other one has bakugos hands out so he just had to kick his hands up before he could blast

Naw I'm mostly hoping that the potential Nine feat if it's impressive can scale to the other top tiers like Endeavor and All Might and the such sense the feat in question was done in his base.

I guess since everyone agrees with hypersonic explosions. Besides Nine and All Might that I can think of, are their other characters that have reacted to Bakugo's explosions that can be calced ?

Todoroki's Ice Speed, probably? Since he could block most of his attacks during the Sports Festival, we could use Bakugo's explosion speed to get the right timeframe for those.

I doubt many characters can scale from this, not even Weakened All Might can dodge these explosions, he could only block them.

Nine would have Hypersonic+ reactions speed, and Full Cowl 100% Deku would be High Hypersonic for being able to almost blitz him while in a superior state. Wounded/Prime All Might would scale from this Deku, along with Prime All For One and Full Cowl 100% Bakugou.

In this way we avoid outliers and inflated results.

Yeah that's what I'd though it would be. Though Weakened All Might was heavily restricted from both holding back and the weights I get why he shouldn't scale. I'd say this is a pretty decent upgrade.

A mention might be okay, but I don't think it deserves a "likely higher", because judging by how strong the air pressure of Deku's 20% finger flicks are, the difference between the punch and the shockwave may not even be 2x.

Back