• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what I looked on his profile he doesn't have amazing hax though they are better than the no hax Bakugo. Gray has better AP, pretty sure stamina goes to Bakugo, range is also Bakugo. I don't think Gray can fly either... I need more knowledge about FT but O think flight and range give it to Bakugo.

Gray can create ice armor to increase his Stamina and create ice over a long distance

Gray can freeze Bakugo with a single move

@Sora

Gray has a massive stamina advantage as Bakugou can barely last for several minutes with Full Cowl. Where as Gray can fight for hours.

I mean fighting for several minutes constantly braking your bones or fighting for hours... I honestly don't know which one sounds more impressive.

I still think Gray soles saw creating ice near the enemy from a long distance

Gray has the advantage in power, endurance and is still versatile

He likes to stay in the air and blast and he has battled a ice user before in shouto

He's basically like Iron Man and unlike his non-OFA self he seems to have much better flight and Base Katsuki is already great with his pseudo flight.

remember that Gray can make illusions with his ice and attack him in his blind spot

Create Fake Images with ice, freeze it from a distance, create ice armor to increase Resistance and create ice shields to block explosions

I'm going to vote for Gray here as although Bakugou has better range and mobility. Gray has a massive amount of maker magics that provide him better defenses and versatility to just outlast Bakugou's stamina as he can't break his bones indefinitely. Not to mention Gray has the AP and Dura lead and is known to be a more strategic fighter.

AoE doesn't mean much as everything Gray does is going to be stronger. Shield negs range attacks and if he has any issues with Bakugo, Gray can just use his IDSM Marks to amp higher or simply tough out 100%.

Back