• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki: Fin

The verse is fine... Don't know how removing the whole verse is beneficial at all as you definitely won't be able to make all the current profiles again especially on your own

Eh? If you want to delete them completely, at least have a sandbox to replace them all, with good scaling and tiering.
There is absolutely no reason to delete people's work and effort because it is “bad”. This section is literally for this stuff.

Also, you asked for supporters, here is the general discussion:

Also, this has been discussed here:
Fair. It’s just taking a while because of irl and how much scaling is that I don’t have that much time that I don’t have a sand box atm.

But again I still think the profiles are basically making people perceive the verse in a negative manner. And majority of the profiles are just outdated and wrong.

also made that just to talk about the manga tbh lol

Yeah it’s great that he has the same issues with the verse that I do. Yet look how old that thread is. There hasn’t been shit to update the pages till I came along. There missing so much information it’s embarrassing.

And if there’s push back that’s fine , I just don’t see the point with how terrible they are in terms of everything.

The verse is fine... Don't know how removing the whole verse is beneficial at all as you definitely won't be able to make all the current profiles again especially on your own
It’s really not. Missing keys for majority of characters, bad scaling, missing abilities, badly explained intelligence( especially when you compare them to newer ones ), feats that should be calced but aren’t.

But if there a push back for this then fine, but it’s gonna be for like a few weeks before I can make changes hopefully

Fair. It’s just taking a while because of irl and how much scaling is that I don’t have that much time that I don’t have a sand box atm.

But again I still think the profiles are basically making people perceive the verse in a negative manner. And majority of the profiles are just outdated and wrong.

also made that just to talk about the manga tbh lol

Yeah it’s great that he has the same issues with the verse that I do. Yet look how old that thread is. There hasn’t been shit to update the pages till I came along. There missing so much information it’s embarrassing.

And if there’s push back that’s fine , I just don’t see the point with how terrible they are in terms of everything.
Ya, but deleting it won't solve it either. Bleach characters are also getting revised again after years. There are many members who are re-creating the profiles.
No one suggested deleting the whole verse and redoing it. You can do the same.

Now about the reputation of the wiki, if you know any knowledgeable users outside the website, and they are complaining, invite them here and give them instructions on the wiki and work together to make it better.

Ya, but deleting it won't solve it either. Bleach characters are also getting revised again after years. There are many members who are re-creating the profiles.
No one suggested deleting the whole verse and redoing it. You can do the same.

Now about the reputation of the wiki, if you know any knowledgeable users outside the website, and they are complaining, invite them here and give them instructions on the wiki and work together to make it better.
You know what. Yeah I’ve been doing this as a one man thing. But I’ve got a few peeps who if they want can help. Then yeah this thread can be closed. Sorry for wasting y’all’s time lol

You know what. Yeah I’ve been doing this as a one man thing. But I’ve got a few peeps who if they want can help. Then yeah this thread can be closed. Sorry for wasting y’all’s time lol
You did not waste our time, I am glad you asked tho! No worries.

Back