• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAJI FEATS DISCUSSION

I think there is something wrong with the calculation, instead of using pulverization of cement which is 40j/cc according to https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Calculations he should use the fragmentation of cement which is 6j/cc since the destroyed part is large and still distinguishable.

So if we using 6j/cc,the results should be 3702.47109986 x 6 =
22214.8265992 (Wall level).

I need your opinion, because someone keep bring this calculation up.

I was told to do pulverization by a former calc group member but I’m fine with this as well, still Wall level.

make a blog post and ask to get it evaluated.

Last edited:
From what I've noticed, Baji only makes the area he hits look like it's pressed in, fragmentation(6 j/cc) can be used if the area being hit is destroyed which is different in this case, how about if using half of the fragmentation(6j/cc to 3j/cc)? I think this makes more sense maybe...

From what I've noticed, Baji only makes the area he hits look like it's pressed in, fragmentation(6 j/cc) can be used if the area being hit is destroyed which is different in this case, how about if using half of the fragmentation(6j/cc to 3j/cc)? I think this makes more sense maybe...
If it's pressed in, compressive strength is what you should use, as long as there's no debris remaining in the actual crater itself.

Only time you can't use compressive strength is if the cratering leaves behind big-ass debris, like this one. Using compressive strength for something like this should be fine tho.

since the destroyed part is large and still distinguishable.
Yeah, no.

If you see carefully in the scans, the debris that comes from the crater's edge are incredibly tiny, and there's no actual debris in the main crater itself. It was pressed in.

Thing is, our pulverization values are all based on compressive strength, and is actually a low-ball, but we use it for feats involving reducing everything into dust as a compromise, because to actually reduce something to dust, you'd need the powder factor (Kuz-Ram model) which would wield insane AF results, and unfortunately it's not as widely usable as compressive strength. So compressive strength is used for both compressive feats (Feats involving pressing in stuff) and turning things to dust as a compromise.

Last edited:
If it's pressed in, compressive strength is what you should use, as long as there's no debris remaining in the actual crater itself.

Only time you can't use compressive strength is if the cratering leaves behind big-ass debris, like this one. Using compressive strength for something like this should be fine tho.
Aight

Back