• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, as far as I understand Bai's live forever lamp would be able to kill Dracula. It makes a lamp around you with your existence being the candle that is being burned. If you destroy or escape the lamp, the entire world is filled with smaller lamp and you keep burning. If you destroy all of those lamps, the world they are on itself becomes the lamp. And if you destroy that, the fire is out out, and since your existence was your fire you become one with the void. So... erased pretty much no matter what.

He would ressurect, but e century later, so still a win for Bai. I could swear that in one of the games he also dies from sunlight... but I guess that was retconned since it's not on his profile.

His Mid-Godly comes from the evil and chaos of humanity, which I am 99% sure Bai would destroy since people far weaker were afraid to use their power in the solar system, and him using his full power tore a world far larger than the solar system apart. Not sure how that would affect him.

Power of Dominance is useless against Bai.

Again, for Power of Chaos, humanity would most likely be destroyed the moment Bai stops holding his power back, which would be instantly due to him feeling how powerful Dracula is.

Bai has several layers of resistance against most of the things Dracula can do (all of his passive stuff, anyways), and honestly... from every game I can remember, once faced with an enemy he doesn't just insta-hax as fast as possible. I am almost sure he would throw his fireballs and such, Bai would freak out, and just throw out any ability he can.

So, for now, Bai by killing humanity and/or live forever lamp.

Okay so its a bit late at night for me rn but just wanna ask can Bai resist Power Null? Trying to remember but I think that's a part of Drac's passives with his castle.

Yeah, power null is a pretty basic ability. A power null that can undo everything on his profile for his previous keys is something he can resist.

Guess Bai FRA.

P.S: Are there no Dracula supporters with knowledge to speak or to add anything here?

He does, as his previous profile says he has everything here up to Archaean.

Stuff like mind and soul manip, in passive, isn't in large numbers at all for Drac, and Bai can resist Mindhax that affects every living being in a world that is hundreds of times larger than the solar system.

Soul manip is the same for passive, and Wan'er could control every soul that died in the world in a far weaker key (Bai resists that stuff).

Possesion is something resisted since... qi con or foundation establishment (depending where they get divine sense).

Corruption is mind manip for drac in this case, too.

Transmutation is resisted since Deva level at least.

I mean, doesn't sound much superior to manipulating every soul that ever died in the heavenspan realm regardless. Plus a Soul Formation dude (someone three levels below Bai) could take the combined soul hax (and it's made clear that they can literally fuse their powers into one, fully stacked atttack) of core foundation monsters, each being able to destroy thousands of souls individually.

Genericstickman said:
Also mind hax that encompasses the entirety of the castle, that is an infinitely sized dimension
Isn't that specifically demons? Regardless, even tough I only played the old games, I am pretty sure there never were any large amounts of humans in the caste at once, and the demons are forced to bend to it regardless due to it's nature.

I'm pretty sure it does effect humans too, I do remember an instance where the castle presence alone was effecting a nearby village

But there is no proof of affecting infinite humans, and it's effect of demons I'm pretty sure is due to it's nature, much like Dracula's own control over them.

Saying that he has just infinite mindhax isn't something you can just assume.

It comes from the fact that the castle's abilities encompasses the entire castle that should be superior to a fodder vanpire's castle that was stated to be made from infinite zombies, so thereby infinite space, if it can effect a human that doesn't resist it then it shouldn't be a big assumption that it could effect that amount of humans

Undead have no souls and such, so haxing them is not something that can be scaled to affecting normal humans.

And affecting demonic beings is due to the whole chaos thing as far as I am awere. Regardless of your average human, Bai doesn't have that "inner chaos" regardless.

And you are assuming infinite mindhax. It's not an assumption you can make.

As I said, mind hax encompasses entire castle, castle superior to fodder vampire castle that is said to be infinite, castle's been shown to effect humans

As I said, that is not enough proof.

Affecting demons is specifically because they are demons, and undead are just soulless husks. Having control over demonic beings and being able to mindhax humans doesn't mean the former scales to the latter.

Point is, there ain't no proof that they mindhax infinite people. And infinite mindhax is not a leap of logic you can make, at all.

I mean if a mindhax encompasses an entire galaxy but has only been shown to effect only one character you won't assume it can only effect one character and not the entire galaxy it encompasses

That is a fake equivalency.

His and the castle's control over creatures of chaos is because of their connection to chaos.

What you are describing is like someone having a virus specifically made to steal data from every Wii U in the world, and then trying to use that to say that their ability can work on every computer.

There is no proof that the castle's control over demonic beings extends to non-demonic beings, and the profile reflects that with only saying the infinite thing for the demons.

Firstly, they kind of are. Their heart creates, empowers and takes part in the thing. But no, that is not my point.

My point is 5th at infinite demons are affected because of the castle and the demons being both made by chaos. A very limited amount of people is kind of affected passively because of an unrelated ability to the castle's control over beings made by chaos.

You can't scale the two, the profile doesn't imply your logic, and I'm pretty sure Grace is finished.

Back