• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bahamut (Final Fantasy) vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to put some W's on her profile!

SoM: Intent To Kill (OoC)

• Low 5-B versions
  • Speed Equal (Not sure if the At Least MHS, Possibly Reletavistic was for Bahamut's Low 5-B form)
  • Starting Distance: 25 Meters
Who takes this?

BahamutRender
Kaguya by marcinha20-d97xpbb

Bahamut: 1 (Theglassman12)

Kaguya: 2 (PaiChi2, Rocker1189)

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Time to put some W's on her profile!"
So you literally only made this to give her a win. Isn't that spite?
No, I didn't make this to just give her a win. If you look at the stats and abilities of both, I'd be hardpressed to say this is a spite thread.

Kaguya is essentially the new Yamcha in VsBW to a degree, so I thought it be funny to say that, but apparently.....

Theglassman12 said:
Saying "Time you put some W's on her profile!" Is pretty spity in my eyes.
Can we not focus on that?

Almost Every Battle Kaguya gets put in essentially has her being hax stomped. In this, it's more even, more balanced. I believe she can win, which is why I said that, trust it didn't come from a place of spite.

Well guess what, she's likely not gonna win cause Bahamut just needs to Maelstrom her followed with virtually ANYTHING, and she dies.

Theglassman12 said:
Well guess what, she's likely not gonna win cause Bahamut just needs to Maelstrom her followed with virtually ANYTHING, and she dies.
Now you're sounding Spitful my dude...

That said, what exactly is Maelstrom? The description says it creates a Scourging Storm. Am I to take that literally as in storm creation? Or Nah?

No that works

What about everything else however?

Because he has exactly one way to win over the multiple abilities she has

He doesn't have that much to use to begin with. So petrifying is going to happen earlier than expected.

Theglassman12 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Never

But she does it eventually considering it can't beat her regen
So petrifying her is not gonna work?
No, That would work, but he'd have to:

• Catch her
or

• Bypass her absorbtion
And has it been used on foes of similar level?

He doesn't need to catch her. He just needs to cast the spell. It's also NLF to assume she's going to absorb something that petrifies you. And yes, it works on everyone at his level.

TBH..Shouldn't Kaguya have resistance to petrification because she can absorb senjutsu chakra without problems?

Theglassman12 said:
He doesn't need to catch her. He just needs to cast the spell. It's also NLF to assume she's going to absorb something that petrifies you. And yes, it works on everyone at his level.
Well the wiki states this:

• Impulse: Deals non-elemental damage to all foes with a flurry of energy blasts with a chance to petrify the target.
If she has to be hit by energy blasts to be petrified, is it wrong to assume she can dodge said blasts? And in Naruto, absorbtion negates the affects of techniques. The only time absorbtion led to petrification was in Pain vs Naruto, and that's only because of in verse mechanics dealing with Nature Energy.

Which is something six paths users don't have to worry about.

YungManzi said:
TBH..Shouldn't Kaguya have resistance to petrification because she can absorb senjutsu chakra without problems?
Not quite. If you absorb a disproportional amount of Nature Energy, your body turns to stone. This is a mechanic in Naruto. Six Paths Users are immune to that draw back. That doesn't mean if someone has the ability to petrify someone through an outside ability, like Bahamut or what's her name from One Piece, Six Paths users would be immune.

TheFinalOrder said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
"Time to put some W's on her profile!"
So you literally only made this to give her a win. Isn't that spite?
No, I didn't make this to just give her a win. If you look at the stats and abilities of both, I'd be hardpressed to say this is a spite thread.
Kaguya is essentially the new Yamcha in VsBW to a degree, so I thought it be funny to say that, but apparently.....
Yeah Kaguya is the new Yamcha.

Genjutsu doesnt work on other verses, because they dont have chakra.

Do genjutsu work on everyone and Kaguya solos the whole vsbattles wiki by putting everyone in genjutsu with Infinite tsukuyomi

Hst master said:
Isn't like the 1st thing he does is fly out into the atmosphere and Mega Flares?
Kaguya can absorb the mega flare and iirc she can dimension shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back