• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baccano! upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This insane Regenerationn feat "It was research on his own 'flesh'. In this process, Szilard came to understand some very important issues... No, he didn't possess full understanding, or at least it hadn't left the 'theoretical' stage yet. First, the mystery behind the Regenerationn of flesh... After drinking the wine the person is already dead... No, it's not right to say they died... To put it more accurately, their status of life has changed...Through various experiments, Szilard postulated that, in the end, it was likely that his indestructible flesh had become an 'aggregate community of organisms'. Even if his own flesh was scattered far apart, those scattered pieces of flesh would still regroup to form the original body...And on a cellular level, what about... every member?... no, every atom has been 'given life'. In the past he had also burned an alchemist who wanted to eat him, but the smoke generated didn't drift away with the wind; rather, it rolled back to surround the alchemist and disappeared at the same time as the fire and the Regenerationn. Even smoke had its own regenerative awareness- this was far beyond the scope of physics. Since the discovery of the electron in 1897 by the English researcher, Thomson, and the discovery of the nucleus by his disciple Rutherford... mankind began to gain understanding about these subatomic particles. Following their footsteps, it's possible for the discovery of a new type of particle in three years'time... In any case, how far down can this 'living' substance be broken down into?... But then again, perhaps in a hundred years time, those scientists living in normal society would still be unable to grasp the meaning of 'immortality'... While I continually experience the laws surpassing today's science... Though I've always doubted whether science can explain the power to summon demons. And it could be that this kind of wine was not a catalyst to advance science, but a way of summoning the laws of another world into this one? Although he had eaten some colleagues who were leading researchers in this field and conducted research on his own 'complete product', but...seeing this time's success in producing the 'complete product' really made him feel he had hit the bull's eye.The other matters he researched were this community-body's reasons for 'eating' and 'living by one's true name'. These atoms with awareness of immortality had between them a strong attractive force. That was to say, eating was merging with another sentient being through the right hand. Just like in the world of bees, one hive did not need two queens. Awareness could only exist in one body."

^ Sorry if it is hard to read since I copy pasted it from the novel, this Regenerationn feat will scale to (Almost) all the immortals.

The text is hard to read, i think you should try and bold the important parts so that people could have a better time reading the text.

So to be clear, you want a regen upgrade?

Since this looks like pretty clear cut Mid-High or High Regen.

Looks like Mid-High to me. Possibly high given his musings on the subject's atoms, but I doubt any of the Baccano people have undergone nuclear fission or other such phenomena that would allow a blatant test of High Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back