• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Baam needs soul destruction to kill Daemon, and Daemon can spam illusions, which bypass resistances, to incap and/or kill Baam. Baam has the AP advantage, but AP isn't enough against Daemon.

Baam can still win if he can make the body where Spade is useless.

so win by incap.

He do have the greater AP.

not a stomp.

Uh no, Daemon can use DWF without a body, just as a soul.

He just can't use Flame Of The Night, and that's just because the vindice won't let him use it.

Couldn't baam kill him using shinsoo black hole? And wouldn't baam be able to tell the illusions from reality? He fought an oponent that used invisible weapons against him and was still able to tell where the weapons where at, giving this extrasensory perception granted by shinsoo i think he should be able to distingudh them. If i'm not mistaken in the early chapters it is said that for illusions to work the target needs to believe in them. And lastly, could Baam absorb the power of the flames? i'm inclined to believe so, maybe he could even absorb Daemon soul if he manages to destroy the body.

The illusions Daemon are not "baseline" illusions, Torikabuto (a illusionist much weaker than Daemon) was able to bypass Tsuna's precog and extrasensory perception, which were already able to resist lower-level illusionists attacks.

"If i'm not mistaken in the early chapters it is said that for illusions to work the target needs to believe in them"

You misunderstand, this isn't what's needed in order to see an illusion (Which wouldn't make much sense), this is what's needed in order for an illusion to physically affect you.

If you believe the illusion is real then you'll be hurt by it as if it was real. And that's a base illusion without any kind of DWF added to it.

@XDragnoir can you provide a scan? I'm not doubting you, just curious on how that worked.

@YungManzi, that's what i meant, my bad.

Can't remember when the fight happened and i'm going to sleep right now, but maybe YungManzi can find them before i wake up tomorrow.

Chapter 249. It took a while for Tsuna to realize he had still been trapped in Torikabuto's illusions,and his entire sense of direction was off.
Torikabuto traps Tsuna in illusions

Same as before, illusions that bypasses resistances, possession (i think that also bypass resistamce but i'm unsure) and probably more.

I think he scales to' 5.972 Teratons by being comparable to Yuri Zahard. And Mukuro is 2.39 teratons by being comparable with Spade, Baam have the AP advantage

Back