• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Introduction​

As a celebration for Azure Striker Gunvolt’s 10th Anniversary (birthday Aug 20, 2014), I’m gonna be doing a multi-part verse revisions, including buffs and nerfs- before I start working on more long awaited profile completions. This is Part 2 of 4 (currently)- and wouldn't you know it, the tenth anniversery is today! (shut i know it says the 21st but it was like two minutes left of UTC 20th, so to me it counts)

This part will be the largest and most important yet. This verse in terms of power prides itself on its hax and resistance list, so this one is extremely large much to my dismay. However, each one individually doesn't need too much explanation, so it should be too had.

It should be noted that I will be using a lot Gunvolt Wiki pages to serve as scans, which house the scans that we have been using. This is because I don’t want to make Imgur Images for every single little thing, and I would rather use Imgur in a more organized fashion.

Not to worry, when it comes to implementing these into the actual pages, most if not all scans will be coming from Imgur, YouTube, and something more valid than another wiki- the links to the GV Wiki on this CRT is merely temporary to make things easier for the sake of the CRT, and I will grab the actual scans (which are identical, and translated by a Japanese speaker, Sidier) for the pages.

And for proof that these scans aren't made up by fans, the page provides the images of the magazine profiles right here, as well as here

Reformatting​

I’ll be reformatting the files to look like more than just text blobs (I don’t understand why you need approval for this but… okay). I’ll just be reformatting the existing pages (mostly the side characters) to have the same format as Gunvolt and other Adepts that use bullet points not just for the sake of consistency but also because these characters simply put, have a lot of powers than one would think, and justifications make the whole thing hard to read.

Plus, there’s more missing scans than I thought, but thankfully I know exactly which scan is located- it’ll take awhile, but I’ll get that done as fast as I can (though, Gunvolt’s is pretty much finished)- so there’s no need to take extreme actions on the pages.

The Changes​

Main Characters / Notable Hax​

Astral Order Related Hax​

As per usual, Astral Order will become a topic once again, because of course it has to… but at the very least, not for too long.

I will link this blog about Astral Order once again for everyone’s information- and so the blog itself can be officially accepted, even though it technically already has, as it is a mere summary of the CRT Thread in which it was accepted in- with added supporting evidence including information from the recent Gunvolt Records: Cychronicle, made after the CRT was accepted. In addition, all of the most active supporters seem to be in approval of it, as I was instructed to do way back when to have the blog accepted.

The blog has also seemingly been indirectly approved as of the most recent CRT where it was also linked. So, I don’t think it’s much of an issue.

High G. Regen​

This was a point of contention last time- but I propose that this Regen gets bumped to High once again.

But in summary, The Muse increases the regeneration of people to restore them back to full health with a power boost known as “Anthem”, and Damnatio Memorie kills/deals damage by destroying entire timelines of people’s history. And here is how they interact.

Based on what happened last time, it was argued that only being specifically erased from history only counts as High End Mid G Regeneration, which is what it is now. But that directly contradicts what is on our Regeneration page:
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist. - Our Regeneration Page

As a result, I believe that the regeneration from coming back from Damnatio Memorie fits the description of. This would include the Resurrection provided by Elise and Anthem users.

Since it’s coming back from the past itself being erased, this is also technically a “4D” ability.

Sub Abilities​

Because Astral Order is a 4D Ability, abilities that stem from it should also scale to its potency such as its technology manipulation should also scale to it.

Djinn Invulnerability​

This Image Pulse of the Djinn states that Kirin becomes invulnerable when using it. This is not simply an increase in durability, as it is capable of working on Moebius’s Astral Order, and every other ability in the game. So as long as the Djinn is working for you, you would effectively be invulnerable. This is already on the page, listed as 4D Invulnerability.

Djinn belongs to Zed, and powers him up with her abilities. Considering that at this time the Djinn is not on Kirin’s side, it would make sense that she would also grant her partner invulnerability… yet. Kirin and Gunvolt can just hurt the guy. So it would stand to reason that they have 4D Invulnerability Negation since Zed gets powered up by the Djinn

“Universal” Additions​

The changes for this Empowerment CRT haven’t been implemented so I’ll put it here as a reminder, along with other character specific hax (Blade Mind Resist, Teseo Danmaku)

Limited Antimatter Manipulation: According to the Dengeki Profiles, Adepts have internal Pair Annihilation Antimatter shit inside the body to create massive energy.so that's a straightforward addition for Adept Physiology.

Possibly Physics and Gravity Manipulation: In the Fleeting Memories Web Novel, it’s stated that Septima generally defies the laws of physics, nature, and gravity

Resistance to Matter Manipulation: Stratos’s Septima, The Fly, is not just able to decompose organic beings, but any type of matter- proven as it works on robotic enemies. As well, Gunvolt and Moniqa describe this Septima as such:

The GV3 cast can somehow “resist” Kirin’s Radiant Fetters in that they require multiple seals to actually… seal. Note that this doesn't necassarily downgrade Radiant Fetters from being 4D Hax, as being able to seal beings that resist Glaives (4D Seals) at all still makes her's 4D.

They are also immune to the effects of the Gorgon Gaze Image Pulse, which is a Petrification resist

Greed Snatcher gets Limited Power Absorption and Power “Erasure''. Though, the latter is only related to Septimal Phenomenon such as attacks, as it won’t permanently erase powers of victims.

It’s a bullet that absorbs all kinds of Septima and spreads them, the Special Super Magnetic Bullet “Greedy Usurper (Greed Snatcher)”.

The already fired energy spheroid erases the Flesh Eater as it advances aiming for Asimov

Carrera's Website Profile supports this

皇神の能力者狩りハンター部隊に所属する“磁界拳マグネティックアーツ”の能力者。

「能力者狩り部隊に入れば強い能力者と戦える」と自ら皇神に組した武人肌の男で、奇妙な武士言葉を使い「力」や「強者との闘い」といったものに対し異常なまでの執着を見せる。

カレラの第七波動が作り出す特殊な磁場は他者の第七波動を吸引し、一時的に使用不能状態に陥らせることが可能であり、その力は能力者を鎮圧するのに適任であると皇神からは高く評価されている。

He is a “Magnetic Fist Magnetic Arts” master who belongs to the hunter unit of the Imperial Gods.

He is a man with the character of a warrior, who joined the Imperial Gods with the idea that he would be able to fight against powerful psychics if he joined the psychic hunter unit. He uses a strange samurai language and shows an unusual obsession with “power” and “fighting against the powerful.

The special magnetic field created by Carrera's Seventh Wave can absorb the Seventh Wave of others and render them temporarily incapable of using it, and he is highly regarded by the god of war for his ability to subdue those with abilities

Gunvolt​

Here’s the current Sandbox for Gunvolt, ignoring the Statistics section and only the P&A Section. After this CRT I will be copying the P&A Section over to the official page, but nothing else.
Believe it or not… but Gunvolt isn’t getting even more OP… somehow. First time for everything, but there are a couple of things to mention.

Reformatting Azure Spirit/Image Pulse Abilities: This one has already been added and accepted a long time ago so I don’t think anyone would have a problem with just adding to the P&A section to be a bit more detailed about that- essentially, with how Image Pulses work being replications of every person GV has ever seen and their abilities, GV has access to nearly the entire cast of the verse and their attacks- I’ll be listing notable examples in his P&A section such as “Apollo: Vector Manipulation”, etc.. While I’m doing that I’ll detail it in the Notable Abilities section too, as the tabber for his Astral Order Key is effectively just a long list that doesn't work with the scroll box so I'll split that into tabbers and also detail some things that exist in the P&A Section

His Azure Spirits can possess others and bestow Azure Striker powers by being absorbed

His resistances to Kirin’s Radiant Fetters didn’t include all of its effects for… no reason, so we’ll add that in.

GV3 gets possible Weapon and Cloth Creation, he had no way to have them before and he turned into a dog immediately after being sealed, so there’s no time to have em. Also he doesn’t have dart leader anywhere on his body to just suddenly have it when he’s unsealed, and also that piece of technology is likely several decades too old to be functioning

As well, Dogvolt has an appearance in Umbraclaw, and according to his description, he was sent to that world through the actions of Moebius, making this appearance actually canonical. Umbraclaw is an Inti Creates IP, so it’s not as though it’s a crossover with another “verse” per say anyways. Moves and other facts that appear in this will apply to GV.

Dragonvolt has Danmaku with Lightning Overload

His Flashfield can interact with BB's Geist Projectiles, which are made of the energy of souls, giving some kind of NPI.

GV3 has Absorption Resistance from Moebius (Bad Ending), listed as “Power Absorb” which isn’t true it’s more like possession, so Resistance to Possession / Absorption instead

GV3 has possible resistance to Apollo's Vector Manipulation, which works on anything he comes into contact with. In fact, Apollo states that it helped him deflect bullets, meaning that it should’ve worked on any of GVs attacks. He even uses Voltaic Buster on one of Apollo's projectiles which was being moved with Vector Manipulation, though I can't find the scan for that at the current moment

GV3 can resist Lumen Mind Control if he is Berserk for long enough but when sealed he is vulnerable to the Djinn's attacks, which Lumen can cancel out

He has Instinctive Reaction as his Flashfield is unconscious

GV can withstand a mass amount of information being displayed by Astral Order which views infinite futures at once. This means he has some kind of Unconventional Resistance to Information Manipulation- the exact JP Script goes as follows:

GV
ッ!はぁ、はぁ…
gasps pants
い、今のは!?
What was that!?

Kirin
GV!大丈夫!?
Are you OK, GV!?

GV
数多の未来の可能性…
The possibilities of many futures…
その全てが滅びの未来を示唆していた…。
All of them suggested a future of ruin…

この…ボクの手による滅びの結末を…!
The outcome of destruction brought by my actions!

Gunvolt’s Equipment. I don't think anyone would have a problem with this one since it’s already on the page. The primary abilities of the Dart Leader are already detailed on the page’s equipment section, just that it isn't on his Powers and Abilities Section. Gunvolt's other equipment is also already on the profile in the form of a hyperlink to the Gunvolt Wiki, so all we're doing is just actually properly adding these in after 8 years of Gunvolt Powerscaling (damn I'm old). So, new abilities will be in the “Equipment” tabber for his ASG1&2 Key

Get rid of Stat Reduction Resist for GV1 GV, as the stronger Asimov was about to die from a follow up shot

Gunvolt also doesn’t have Kirin’s resistances to Black Badge's Soul Manipulation, there is no real reason besides "both are player characters" which unfortunately doesn't fly here

Asimov​

Like Gunvolt, Asimov has his own equipment showcased on his page such as drones and grenades, so we might as well add those to his P&A section

Asimov has Weapon Control via Magnetism on Border

Possible Asimov Fear Manip in GV3’s Moebius Alternate World DLC, his AB Spirit also seemingly had an aura to it that affected an entire area and made Joule feel immense fear

Asimov Azure Spirits technically should have the same abilities as Gunvolt’s- as they're the same thing, aka Azure Spirit Possession

The Muse​

A long time ago, we decided that this conversation was evidence for Causality Manipulation. However, the correct translation is actually this (go to the Japanese script):
Morpho:
『凶弾は既に放たれた――あなたが見た苛酷な未来はきっと避けられないモノ…』
『Kyoudan wa sude ni hana tareta… Anata ga mita kakokuna mirai wa kitto sakerarenai mono… 』
『The killing bullet has been fired… The cruel future you saw is probably unavoidable…』
This is likely a form of preperation based Precognition, that is practically unavoidable anyways- as the only way to avoid the Bad Ending is essentially to interpret it differently- Gunvolt always gets hit by this killing bullet, the only difference between the good and bad ending is that he wears a specific pendant that saves his life.

In this scene, Djinn can knock Adepts into a cataconic state instead of brainwash them, since The Muse can not only counteract the Djinn but is the same type of Septima, she should be able to do the same thing

Kirin​

Copen​

Lola​

Lola is a special case where she should have the same basic abilities as she was made in the ASG1 era, similarly to Copen's timeline split
Things from her Dengeki Profile
More Hacking Feats
Misc.

Is also able to collect Mirror Pieces, which are made of Septimal energy, although they seem physical, it's something to note at the very least

Nova and Zonda​

Nova gets a new Key that will detail his appearance in Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, where he showcases that he can activate his Sub Glaives separately. Thus his profile will better reflect this as something can do in Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 as well.

As well, in Luminous Avenger iX, Psi-Soldier's have Nova's abilities, and can teleport, therefore it stands to reason that Nova can do so as well.

Zonda completely fused with the Muse Septima, thus, as Reverie Zonda, she should be able to use The Muse’s powers

Minor Characters​

Teseo​

Teseo has Information Type 2 since he can control space and reality by turning it into programmable data. GV3 GV Scales to this due to being able to replicate his powers.

Comparatively, this is our standards for Type 2 Information.
Type 2 - Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as a fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.

Tenjian​

Various Hax

Tenjian has Matter Manipulation (Atomic, as smashing molecules into atoms would qualify for manipulating atoms in order to break their molecular bonds), Elasticity, Thermodynamics / Physics Manipulation (Website, Profile). All of his opponents gain resistance. As well, his attacks hit "twice", possibly qualifying for "Duplication". Of course, those who fight him would have resistance to that too.

Website Statement
Tenjian has the ability to freeze solid anything in his path with his “Permafrost” septima. He wields a total of seven ice-covered bladed weapons made up of swords, sickles, and chakrams in combat. His ingenuity is easily one of his strongest traits, and one of the qualities that allowed him to become the leader of The Seven. His bladed arsenal isn’t just sharp, though. The blades on his weapons are frozen at temperatures that plummet below even absolute zero, to the point where simply coming into contact with them will cause the person’s molecular structure to lose its pliability, causing them to shatter where they stand.

Dengeki Profile Statement
七星氷剣 (セブンソード):
変身後にテンジアンが持つ七振りの氷剣。
都市一帯をも凍てつかる大量の冷気を薄く束ね、刃に纏わせたもの
熱力学の範疇すら超えた絶対零度を下回る超低温で、あらゆる分子構造体の柔軟性を奪い、砕き断つことが可能。
効果範囲が大きい半面取り回しがききづらい超冷凍(オールフリーズ)の欠点を補うために編み出したテンジアンなりの策といえる
肩には直剣、曲刃、円月輪がそれぞれ二振りずつ、そして腰には大型の両刃剣一振りが折り畳んだ状態で装備されている。
Seven Swords:
They’re the seven ice blades that Tenjian has after transforming.
He’s used a lot of cold waves capable of freezing a whole city and lightly bundled and coiled them around his blades.
With extremely low temperatures below absolute zero and which overcome the domain of thermodynamics he can steal the elasticity of all kinds of molecular structures and thus smash and cut them.
It can be considered a plan typical of Tenjian since he created these to compensate for the flaw of the Super Freezing (All Freeze): it has a wide radius of action yet, on the other hand, it’s hard to handle.
He’s got straight swords, curved blades, and chakram equipped on both shoulders, all of which slash twice. And he’s also got a folded big double-edged sword equipped on his hip as well.

Copen’s Cryo Flash Time Stop can freeze time- but Kirin resists it. However, Seven Slashes / Wonder Ice Prison also freezes time, yet the latter can freeze Kirin, giving Seven Slashes a layer of Time Stop. However, given that it's entirely possible that she is restricted by the physical ice, this is likely only a "possibly".

Elise​

Soul Manipulation
Elise is stated to have Soul Manipulation in her Official Website entry
皇神(スメラギ)に囚われている“生命輪廻(アンリミテッドアニムス)”の能力者。
魂を操り無限の生命を紡ぐ“究極の能力”の持ち主だったが、皇神(スメラギ)はその力を完全に制御することができず能力は暴走。
彼女を収容していた研究施設は一夜にして壊滅することとなった。
皇神(スメラギ)の洗脳により好戦的な別人格を植えつけられており、意志薄弱な主人格はその別人格の言いなりとなっているようだ。
クナイ形状にカーボン加工した毒蛇を武器として扱い、投げつけた蛇をゾンビとして蘇生させ敵に襲わせる不意打ち攻撃を得意としている。
所有する宝剣は「布都御魂(フツノミタマ)」

A person with the ability of "Unlimited Animus" who is being held captive by Sumeragi.
She had the "ultimate ability" to manipulate souls and weave unlimited life, but Sumeragi was unable to completely control her power and her ability went out of control.
The research facility that housed her was destroyed overnight.
The brainwashing of Sumeragi has created a belligerent alternate personality, and the weak-willed main personality seems to be at the mercy of this alternate personality.
She uses a kunai-shaped carbon-coated poisonous snake as a weapon, and specializes in surprise attacks in which he throws the snake at the enemy, causing it to reanimate as a zombie and attack the enemy.
Her treasured sword is the "Futsunomitama".

and her Dengeki profile supports this:
生命輪廻 (アンリミテッドアニムス):
魂を操り生物を復活させる第七波動(セブンス). ただし、 復活させた者はゾンビになってしまう.
宝剣による変身後は能力が強化され,特殊な光を直視した相手を仮死状態にさせる技"ジェラシックゴルゴン"などの使用が可能になっている他, エリーゼ2に至ってはゾンビ化しない完全な蘇生が可能になっている.
Life Reincarnation (Unlimited Animus)
It’s a 7th Wave (Sevens) that controls souls and resurrects living things. However, the resurrected subjects become zombies.
The Ability is strengthened after transforming with the “Sword”. Elise becomes capable of using moves such as “Jealous Gorgon” that turns those that look at it directly into a state of petrification. Apart from that, Elise 2 is capable of complete resurrection without transforming the subject into a zombie.

Her OST Booklet Entry also states this fact:
エリーゼ:
皇神(スメラギ)に囚われている”生命輪廻(アンリミテッドアニムス)”の能力者。
魂を操り無限の生命を紡ぐ”究極の能力”の持ち主だったが、皇神が能力の完全制御に失敗し、暴走。
彼女を収容していた研究施設は一夜にして破滅することとなった。
皇神の洗脳により好戦的な別人格を植え付けられており、意志薄弱な主人格はその別人格の言いなりとなっているようだ。
クナイ形状にカーボン加工した毒蛇を武器として扱い投げつけた蛇をゾンビとして蘇生させ敵に襲いかからせる不意打ち攻撃を得意としている
所有する宝剣は”布都御魂(フツノミタマ)”。
Elise:
The Psychic with the “Life Reincarnation (Unlimited Animus)”, and who’s being held prisoner by Sumeragi
She can controls souls and spin unlimited life, making her the holder of the “ultimate ability” yet Sumeragi was unable to wholly control her abilities, causing her to run amok.
The laboratory where she was being held was decimated in a single night’s time.
Sumeragi’s brainwashing implanted an aggressive extra personality on her, and since her main personality was already weak-willed, she’s become submissive to this alternate personality.
Her specialty is surprise attacks involving her weapons, which are poisonous snakes in the shape of kunai and carbon processed; she tosses them at her foes and revives them as zombies to then make them assault the opponents.
Her “Sword” is the “Cloth City (Futsu no Mitama)”.

Invulnerability
Elise 2 in particular has Invulnerability (currently stated as Immortality Type 2) due to her endless vitality which causes her to be invulnerable to attack
エリーゼの第二人格:
本来は皇神(スメラギ)に従順な性格となるはずだったが、 エリーゼの心の闇の影響を受けたのか、 凶暴な別人格として発現. 暴走し、 多くの研究員をゾンビへと変えた.
第七波動[セブンス]は使用者の精神状態にも強く影響を受けるため第七波動[セブンス]を暴走あるいは消失させず洗脳を行うのは極めて難しい
結果、 深層意識の奥底に封じ込められることとなった. 第七波動(セブンス)の力は三つの人格の中で最も高い.
無限の生命力により、 通常の攻撃では彼女を傷つけることすら出来ない. ときおり戦闘を遊びに例えるのは、 友人と遊ぶことの無かった彼女なりの発露なのかもしれない
Elise’s 2 personality:
She originally was supposed to become a personality submissive to Sumeragi but, maybe due to influence from the darkness in Elise’s heart, she manifested herself as a violent personality. She went berserk and turned many of the researchers into zombies.
(The 7th Wave <Sevens> is greatly influenced by the user’s mental state as well, so it’s very hard to perform brainwashing on the user when the 7th Wave <Sevens> is on a rampage or when the user’s personality hasn’t been erased)
As a result, she was sealed deep inside of the depths of Else’s consciousness. Her 7th Wave (Sevens) is the most powerful out of the 3 personalities.
Conventional attacks can’t even possibly harm her due to her endless vitality. Sometimes she compares battles to games: but that might be a representation of herself (since she never had any friends to play with) in her manner of doing things.

In her boss rematch dialogue (JP), Gunvolt states:
GV:
確かに…エリーゼ2にはいくら攻撃を当てても効かないようだ…
一体どうすれば…いや…弱音を吐くわけにはいかない
戦い続ければ、いつかきっと勝機は見えてくるはず
Tashika ni… Eriize 2 wa ikura kougeki wo atetemo kikanai you da…
Ittai dousureba… Iya… yowane wo haku wake ni wa ikani.
Tatakai tsuzukereba, itsu ka kitto shouki wa miete kuru hazu.
Indeed… Even if I attack Elise 2, my attacks don’t seem to work…
What should I do…? No… I can’t spit out complaints now.
If I keep on fighting I should see a chance of victory…

Ressurection of All Sumeragi Seven
Elise can summon the rest of the Sumeragi Swordsmen as she did in the story- confirmed by Gunvolt and Elise herself, allowing the option to fight the entirety of the Sumeragi Swordsmen in a Gauntlet style. This should only be a tactic available to “Elise 2”, aka when all three Elise’s battle together.

Disease Removal
Elise's Disease Manipulation does not exist, and is a mistranslation of the Japanese script. So we need to remove that and put a note that is indeed a mistranslation

Stratos​

As mentioned before, Stratos’s bugs decompose all matter instead of just organic matter.

His Dengeki Profile states this quite blatently:
翅蟲 (ザ·フライ):
肉体を羽虫のようなエネルギー体に変化させる第七波動.
このエネルギー体は触れた物を分解し、自身のエネルギーとして吸収できる
宝剣による変身後は、一旦エネルギー体になった後の肉体を再構成することであらゆる形状に変化する能力は加わっているが、使用者であるストラトスに知性がほとんど残っておらず本能の赴くまま変形しているため、 あまり復雑な形状にはなれないようだ.
Winged Insect (The Fly):
It’s a 7th Wave that allows the user to change their flesh into energy masses that resemble flies.
These energy masses decompose what they touch and absorb them as their own energy.
After transforming with the “Sword”, Stratos is able to momentarily rebuild his flesh once it becomes an energy mass and he gains the ability to change into several forms. However, since Stratos (the user) has almost no intelligence left in him, he changes following his instincts and can’t transform into complex forms.

His JP Website description also supports this:
皇神(スメラギ)に囚われている“翅蟲(ザ・フライ)”の能力者。
自らの肉体を蝿状のエネルギー体に変換し、あらゆる物質を分解、取り込むことができる。
度重なる実験の影響で宝剣でも制御しきれないほどに第七波動(セブンス)が暴走しかかっており、普段はViVid(ヴィヴィッド)と呼ばれる実験用植物から
採取されるS.E.E.D(シード)という特殊な薬品によって制御されている。
皇神(スメラギ)に囚われる以前は誰からも好かれる好青年だったようだが、今の彼にかつての面影はない。
所有する宝剣は「蜥蜴丸(トカゲマル)」
A "winged insect" who is being held captive by Sumeragi.
He is able to transform his own body into a fly-like energy body that can break down and take in any substance.
Due to repeated experiments, his Seventh Wave has become so out of control even with his treasure sword that he usually uses an experimental plant called ViVid, which is a S.E.E.D. extracted from a plant called "Vivid".
The Seventh Wave is usually controlled by a special chemical called S.E.E.D., which is extracted from an experimental plant called ViVid.
Before he was captured by Sumeragi, he seemed to be a nice young man who was well-liked by everyone, but there is no trace of his former self in him now.
His treasure sword is "Tokagemaru".

All of this is supported with his flies destroying robots and missiles in his Stage

Others​

Last edited:
Back