• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened power?

Hey, I was making a profile for a character and I noticed that we might be needing a "new" power in the wiki. Something like a power that awakens in a character through determination or strong emotions other than rage. It is different from "Berserk mode" and "Rage Power".

It could be called "Awakened Power"...what do you think?...

I don't know. Isn't it better to list the type of power that is awakened separately?

Well...I was thinking that this would be useful for many characters. "Awakened Power" would be like a sudden ability or enhancement that the character gets, triggered by determination, emotion (other than anger) or a memory.

The awakened power is not something permanent, usually limited by time. Works like "Berserk Mode"

• A significant increase in the physical characteristics
  • Increased physical tolerance
  • Ability to surpass their own limits
But without the rage, reduced intelligence/self-control.

I still think that this sounds like a too unspecific ability, but you can ask A6colute about it. He used to be in charge of writing the power definition pages.

Hey I was researching and I found this thing called "Overburst Power" in the superpower wiki which is basically what I'm talking about with the "Awakened Power"

Well, we try to mostly only list generalised powers, not obscure ones. Or that's my personal ideal anyway.

Back