• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AVGN fights a digital monster

Y╠Âo╠Âs╠Âh╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âp╠Âi╠Âs╠Âs╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âl╠Â

My last AVGN thread was a stomp for him due to his haxs

So what am I doing? Putting him against someone who actually has some nice haxs

Today, AVGN will be fighting Renamo (I know this matchup makes no sense but whatever)

Rules:

Both are 3-C

Speed equalized

SBA

The Nerd:

The Furry:

Inconclusive:

Not sure. He has Passive Probability and Passive Plot haxs (as I've been told), but it doesn't save him from shit like incap iirc

So AVGN's main issue here is dealing with Konohanasenki-banshou. Which the potency of their mind and soul attacks, he may get completely wrecked as this attack is Sakuyamon X's starting move.

I'm wondering if AVGN's probability Haxs can be used offensively or if it's just defensively

@Dragon

You wanna vote for Renamon or wait a bit?

Can he use it before getting his mind and soul obliterated by literally anything Sakuyamon X does as her starting move will completely wreck him.

Would forcing a Digimon to obey game mechanics even be a good idea for AVGN? After all the stats in Digimon games are broken.

It doesn't have to be from their games; he made Ghosts N' Goblins follow RPG mechanics, but Ghosts N' Goblins is a side-scrolling platform.

I mean, I don't see how having her follow GM is such a detriment seeing as all she needs is one turn to attack and I don't see him killing her in one turn.

She's superior to her base form.

Regular Sakuyamon and general Mega Digimon are superior Digimon Adventure Ultimates who are far superior to Vademon who could create and maintain a larger than galaxy sized dimension with his very existence.

I mean, regular Sakuyamon is still pretty well above baseline. It's just that Sakuyamon X is even higher. With the mind and soul powers, she still only needs one or two good attacks. Not to mention, making the fight turn based will not work in his favor if he chooses to boost his stats as Amethyst Mandala would nullify all his stat buffs immediately and I don't see him one shotting her. Not to mention that she can copy any of his abilities by observation (she is highly intelligent) and seal all his powers with Fox Card.

So this Stompish

All AVGN can do is hope his probability haxs can keep her at bay

Plus, she actually has fate haxs on her profile so,,

Back