• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle for Strongest Avatar
Aang-0
Both Fully Powered & Bloodlusted

Mountainous Terrain with Water/Rivers scattered about, like the Zaheer fight

(Competitors can make Air, Fire, Lightning etc...)

Tumblr static avatar korra render by supersleuth10-d596nug

Ignoring the whole Korra > Aang because Avatar State Korra has Aang's memories and stuff too, argument.

What is the location of this battle? This has a very big impact on the battle.

Are there earth pillars jutting out or anything like uneven terrain? Or is it simply flat ground?

Aang has a massive advantage on a range battle given his ability to just stay in the air while Korra has to continuously blast out flames from her feet like Ozai does.

She's had no problem flying using that method she would be able to reach, dodge and move accordingly but I changed it to the place she fought Zaheer

I'd give it the slight edge to Aang in Avatar State because of the massive powerup he gets compared to Korra's.

They are roughly equal in stats, Korra edging Aang in amount of mastered elements (given that she can bend metal as well) while Aang has better versatility over the base elements (air scooter, Seismic sense, air shield).

Given we have never seen a bloodlusted Aang, I'd just use the Avatar State Aang from the fight against Ozai.

Aang multitasked elemental manipulation, even to the point of compressing giant rocks into tiny ones and shooting it at gatling speeds (or something like that), can bend giant rock pillars (moving them at about subsonic speeds) whose size is only rivaled by the giant rock she threw at Zaheer, and the ability to keep afloat indefinitely as seen when he was chasing Ozai with flight while flinging elements left and right.

Korra on the other hand has more oomph in each manipulation, generally better at manipulation of elements, capable of flash freezing as shown when she fought the collosus, cutting off and throwing a giant piece of rock (hilltop size?) at Zaheer, bends metal, bended an energy beam, and is capable of doing so without the knowledge of past Avatars (the first since Wan).

I'd give it to Aang in that he is more of a free-spirited fighter, never at all staying in one spot while Korra is more of a boxed fighter (though she did get better).

My verdict is Aang 5.5/10 given the very open location.

Note that my view of the match does not include giant glowing Korra and stone gundam Aang.

Back