• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avalon 6D consistency

Hi i'm here to ask if Avalon still count as be 6D with the new high dimmensionnal tiering system.

Here the description of Avalon

The Ever-distant Utopia.
A sheathe crowned with the name of the land of fairies that appears in the legends of King Arthur, said to be wreathed in everlasting spring
It is a paradise reminiscent of the island in Greek mythology where the gods grew their golden apples of immortality
Not only does the holy sword’s sheathe heal all of its owner’s wounds and stagnate their aging, but when its true name is called it even decomposes into hundreds of parts and protects them from all interference
It was excavated from Cornwall by the Einzberns, and entrusted to Kiritsugu as a catalyst for summoning King Arthur
It is a Noble Phantasm at the level of magic, that completely shuts out all physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communication from other dimensions (up to the sixth).....

And here this text shows how higher dimensionnal space works in the verse normaly

Rin: On the other hand, the laws of the Archival Space are different. Think of Archival Space as existing in the higher dimensions. From a higher dimension, 3D is like a flat fabric. Let's see...say the 3D world is a world written in a book, and jumping in it resulted in finding yourself outside of the book, okay? It becomes so that you are able to see from above your own past, present, future, in the form of records. This is the perspective of a higher dimension. Do you see? At that point, all time within the book becomes equal. After all, you can view any point in time you like, whenever you want. There's no past or future. It's the same as that.

Surely lol, i know that the dimmensional thing in nasuverse is weird like his concept and most of his cosmologie but since avalon don't have show anti-feat for how much i remember...

Last edited:
Let us run off the assumption that it passed the standards checklist to qualify (Which is a whole different type of debate)

it scaling to anything related to a texture on the planet is unlikely due to how many there are. We know that avalon is the center and we don't know or seen anything that would affect the center of the planet. can't scale off of what if's

2.) Artoria lost her NP and regained it again in Fate route of stay night but she only obtained it for like an Autosecond. not for sure what the standards are for that but i been hearing how it was removed from her profile at one point because it was a 1 off feat that lasted for less than a minute.

I don't ask if people or thing scale to this, i ask if avalon qualify to be 6D with the new system

Considering that Monarch retired, DragonMaster said he was going to take a break from the wiki, Prom basically said she didn't want to touch a Nasuverse thread again, Glassman mentioning he's only familiar with a specific subseries, and many other things. I have no idea what can be done.

From what I understand, these threads usually end badly, so can we try working in a group or something to try and sort out stuff like this?

Same with things concerning the base stats of servants, NPs, etc. I think organizing all the available fate content we can will help get things in a more agreeable state...

Someone informed me offsite about 6-D stuff being retconned.

From what I understand, these threads usually end badly, so can we try working in a group or something to try and sort out stuff like this?

Same with things concerning the base stats of servants, NPs, etc. I think organizing all the available fate content we can will help get things in a more agreeable state...
Why not

Avalon is about blocking stuff, including from higher dimensions. I don't really see why it wouldn't include higher dimensions such as the one in the OP (which is the point they're making, as far as I understand).

Avalon is about blocking stuff, including from higher dimensions. I don't really see why it wouldn't include higher dimensions such as the one in the OP (which is the point they're making, as far as I understand).
Because the quote in the OP isn't talking about the actual higher dimension, but about the Archival Space.

Not just rin tell it even rani tell it

Rani :: …Indeed. We can conjecture that it is in order to prevent them from deviating from their function as observational mechanisms, but…In truth, it may have been to prevent cases like the present one from occurring. The Moon Cell is the eyes of god. The photon-based recording medium in the Core is a higher dimensional existence.

And i don't see how you want to understand her quote. Recorded universe(archive space) is a higher dimmension space, the core belong to the recorded universe, it's why BB obtained a higher dimmensionnal perspective when fusing with it.

"Since you can always turn to whatever time you want to. There’s no past or future. It’s the same as that. This is imaginary number space, a higher dimensional information space made from light. The far side of the moon is fundamentally operated according to the laws of the recorded universe, not the observed universe. We are foreign bodies…no, guests. Creatures of the the observed universe that have been thrown into the recorded universe. Whereas the Moon Cell’s Core is a concurrent world simulator where all possibilities are calculated and the past, present, and future all exist at the same time. In other words, it belongs to the recorded universe. BB has become that Moon Cell. She’s obtained a higher dimensional perspective."

Back