• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avacyn Profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a long time reader and I noticed that there isn't many characters that aren't planewalkers that have there own pages.

I figured since we know a decent amount of avacyn stuff, I wanted to make a profile for her.

First off. SPOILERS BELOW

Before her untimely death in Shadows, she was capable of fighting Jace and Tamiyo by herself and even seemed like the two were going to met their end to her. While Jace and Tamiyo are neowalkers, I do say this is still a very good feat for her.

Not only that, but she was capable of fighting Sorin for a brief period of time on relatively even ground before he uncast the spell that made her. While one may argue that Sorin was holding back since he didn't wanna hurt his favorite creation, much less kill it, I do think this shows that we have sufficient evidence to scale Avaycn to close too the two planewalkers in level.

I want to make the argument that Sorin specifically created Avacyn to fight against inter-planer threats. The lore says that after Sorin created Avacyn, his mana was basically drained to absolute zero for a few days, so it would seem that Sorin must have used all of his strength at the time to create Avacyn. He also created the Helvault to possibly seal inter-planer threats. He created Avacyn and the Helvault in the face of the Eldrazi, meaning that the two can combined can possibly hold off too fight the Eldrazi for a short period of time.

Considering the Theros Gods are 4-A in strength, I wanted to scale Avacyn to 4-A and possibly to 3-A.

I admit that her being universe level is a big stretch, but I do think it is fair that scaling her to 4-A considering Heloid killed Elspeth and Avacyn almost killed two planeswalkers if it wasn't for Sorins intervention. The only argument I can make for he being 3-A is that we can scale her too maybe Sorin because of their fight and the fact is Sorin used all of his energy to create her, and some neowalkers seem to be planar level at least.

Anyone wanna chime in? Agree? Disagree with my limited analysis?

I am not that big on the lore, so any additions or discussion below is appreciated. I just wanna make an Avacyn page since she is my favorite character and hopefully after discussion, decide where she is at in strength and feats.

Thank you!

Very necro'd, but if you're still around I made her a profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back