• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Authors you think is a powerscaler?

Haruki_Shizu

He/Him
Is there any author that is proven or confirmed to be a powerscaler?
Is there any author that you suspected is a powerscaler? What makes you suspected them?

probably some of the marvel and DC writers tbh. Can't elaborate much on it, I just think that it is expansive enough to have a side of it dipped in powerscaling.

Dog Ningen writer is aware of powerscaling and makes a powerscaler satire character that appears in a chapter or two.

Lately definitely Murata. He already started making inflating WC feats with the constellations, sage centipede, and similar stuff, but the SP² destroying dozens of stars for no reason made it clear.
Even more so the recent use of dimensional shenanigans that hype up Gods later scaling.

I think Murata and One realized the (almost) only relevancy OPM has nowadays is in power scaling so they started feeding the PSs reasons to keep reading.

OPM Manga has always had better feats than the WC since its beginning, it's nothing new.

Better drawing lets you have better shows of destruction, and in the manga Saitama has fought way stronger beings than in the WC. Hell, the strongest fight Saitama has had in the WC was Monster Garou, which was completely skipped, unlike in the manga, where Saitama not only fought Monster Garou but fought beings amped in power by God.

Saying Murata and ONE are "feeding powerscalers to keep them reading" because the scale of the feats in the manga are way higher than in the WC is like saying that to Toei Animation because Dragon Ball Anime has way better feats than the manga

I think Yogiri's author is considered to do this? That being said, I don't read the series Yogiri's, and have only seen the discourse surrounding him, so I have no idea if it's deserved or not.

the real ones

and

Whatever on earth Chinese novel/webcomic writers cook up. If it doesn’t have dimensions or universe busting then it’s got some crazy uniquely overpowered hax.

Chinese Gacha games are more normal though

Back