• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory Instinctive Reactions Removal

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
This is currently what's linked for Austin Theory having Instinctive Reaction. Him being face up and rolling out of the way when someone tries jumping onto him. He's conscious and looking at him.

I do not see how that qualifies at all, so it should be removed.

Last edited:
This is currently what's linked for Austin Theory having Instinctive Reactions. Him being face up and rolling out of the way when someone tries jumping onto him. He's conscious and looking at him.

I do not see how that qualifies at all, so it should be removed.
Wrong instinctive reaction link but I agree with this yes.

Is this considered Instinctive Reactions?

This might just be fighting on adrenaline.
It just looks like a normal counter to me. Austin was able enough to get onto his feet too.

I watched 30 seconds of that clip and don't think it'd qualify.

I think Instinctive Reaction is really hard to prove without a statement, unless you know that they're asleep or something.

Quite a few WWE Superstars have instinctive reaction, so I assume what happened here is that it was assumed Austin replicated this, and a scan was found to try to support the argument, rather than vice versa

I don’t have major issues with deletion in this specific case

Well, I'm going to assume that that's enough acceptance to yeet it.

Back