• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aura Man vs Skill Man (Steelhide vs Tset)

Aight, so Steelhide's passives are:

-Aura

-Fear Manipulation

-Air Manipulation

-Paralysis

-Power Nullification

-Soul Manipulation

-Death Manipulation

-Sleep Manipulation

All of 'em work on higher-tiered characters ranging from 7-A to 6-B. What does Tset do to counter?

• Fear manip is either resisted or just ignored since Tset can basically turn off his mind.
  • Air manip is presumably a shockwave-type thing, which Tset can ignore by moving himself in such a way that his body doesn't hit the air.
  • Paralysis is resisted.
  • What exactly does the power null entail and does it work against abilities given by skill?
  • What's the potency of the soul manip?
  • Death manip is very much resisted unless it's very high-end 2-A or higher.
  • Sleep manip is resisted unless it's unusually powerful.

Potency affected everyone on astiria, which is about 20,000 square kilometers of cities and towns. Powernull shuts off magic and biological abilities like jay's regen, but i think skill-based abilities work if paralysis doesn't

That said, Steelhide can probably resist a lot of Tset's stuff because Saving Throw GG, and Tset will have to kill him quickly to avoid second wind.

He normally opens with TK crush, and if that doesn't work he normally spams Danmaku until his target dies. What about Tset?

I need to check to be sure, but I'm fairly certain the soul manip is resisted.

To start with, can Steelhide even see Tset? Tset is behind two layers of invisibiliy, Vitrification and Trackless Step. Vitrification uses similar principles to Sphere Boundary, a technique that's the equivalent of EX Rank Presence Concealment. For context, B rank PC is undetectable to Servants, who can hear a pin drop 1000s of kilometers away, and A- is being able to literally kill a Servant and have him come back with no clue that he was even killed while being nerfed by outside factors. The scale goes B -> B+ -> A- -> A -> A+ -> A++ -> EX. Trackless Step is basically passive perception manip.

If Powernull works he can null it if it's magic based, but

yeah i don't

i don't think he can

Steelhide gets killed by another weeb and Tset becomes Ryn's friend

the only things Tset has that can really be considered magic are Unlimited Blade Works and Tsubame Gaeshi. The former is already nulled and the latter is skill-based.

anyways that was fast lol

Back