• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Opposite Soul Users Clash (Leaf Man vs Streak) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Virtual Tournament Leaf Man and Post Tournament Streak are used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is the Virtual Tournament's faux city
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
Voting
Hands:
Scales to this; 2.55 Megatons of TNT​
Scythe: 4
Scales to this; 4.62 Megatons of TNT​
INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
The main thing here is if Streak can take out Leaf Man before his speed amps really kick in. He has a 1.8x AP advantage and Death Call which deals internal damage and brings Leaf Man right to him to accomplish this. He also has a decent level of acrobatics, being able to do a backflip onto a wall and push off it, and martial arts skill plus weapon mastery which let him take on ancient giants. And if Leaf tries moving around him, he has Prolonged Suffer to curve his soul energy to go towards where he’s moving and basically encircle the arena to land a hit.

He has a 1.8x AP advantage and Death Call which deals internal damage and brings Leaf Man right to him to accomplish this
Leaf Man has Dura neg that let's him two-shot 7-Bs.
And if Leaf tries moving around him, he has Prolonged Suffer to curve his soul energy to go towards where he’s moving and basically encircle the arena to land a hit.
Leaf Man could use Explosive Jump to get away.

He also has Soul Slash to deal damage and simultaneously heal himself, as well as being able to create massive explosions with explosive jump

Leaf Man has Dura neg that let's him two-shot 7-Bs.

Leaf Man could use Explosive Jump to get away.

He also has Soul Slash to deal damage and simultaneously heal himself, as well as being able to create massive explosions with explosive jump
If needed, Streak can sacrifice an arm or a leg to avoid getting one shot

Jumping like that leaves him susceptible to another Death Call once it recharges, how’s Leaf at dodging midair? Streak can tank the explosion with a forcefield and use the opening to pull him in and cut him apart. And Streak has Soul Manip resistance, so the half damage heal could be reduced to a quarter damage or something since Streak can control his soul to harden or shrink back.

Also, since this a city, Streak could use his stealth and attack from a blind spot to overtake the speed and acrobatics difference

Jumping like that leaves him susceptible to another Death Call once it recharges, how’s Leaf at dodging midair?
It wouldn't be very hard since he has Self-Momentum.
Streak can tank the explosion with a forcefield and use the opening to pull him in and cut him apart.
By the time he attacks, Leaf Man would have built up enough speed to make close combat dangerous for Streak. Leaf would easily be able dodge scythe attacks and go for a combo attack on Streak. During his fight against Delta, Leaf just sort of brutally pummeled him until he couldn't get back up after gaining enough speed.
Also, since this a city, Streak could use his stealth and attack from a blind spot to overtake the speed and acrobatics difference
Leaf could just counter by jumping high up to get a bird's eye view and if he does, his Explosive Jump would be at it's most powerful.

By the time he attacks, Leaf Man would have built up enough speed to make close combat dangerous for Streak. Leaf would easily be able dodge scythe attacks and go for a combo attack on Streak. During his fight against Delta, Leaf just sort of brutally pummeled him until he couldn't get back up after gaining enough speed.

Leaf could just counter by jumping high up to get a bird's eye view and if he does, his Explosive Jump would be at it's most powerful.
That could be a problem, though Streak has been able to keep up with people who can semi fly (Nite and High-Flyer) and should have comparable acrobatics skill (Cinner and High-Flyer). High-Flyer was faster and could slow movements, but Streak did manage to threaten him, so Leaf would have to get to blitzing speed before he’s hit once. And Death Call could still threaten him if Streak does a circular motion or something along the lines of that.

How’s he gonna get a Birds Eye view, he still has to look down exactly where Streak is. And if there’s any buildings around, he wouldn’t be able to see in there. If Streak pinpoints his location, he could send his soul through one and send him crashing through it to him. Death Call sends a chill that should offput Leaf long enough, especially since they die in the cold.

How’s he gonna get a Birds Eye view, he still has to look down exactly where Streak is. And if there’s any buildings around, he wouldn’t be able to see in there.
Then he just obliterates the whole city like he did in canon.
That could be a problem, though Streak has been able to keep up with people who can semi fly (Nite and High-Flyer) and should have comparable acrobatics skill (Cinner and High-Flyer). High-Flyer was faster and could slow movements, but Streak did manage to threaten him, so Leaf would have to get to blitzing speed before he’s hit once. And Death Call could still threaten him if Streak does a circular motion or something along the lines of that.
Leaf Man could then definitely stall long enough with Explosive Jumps and acrobatics. He could do the same with Delta who started faster than Leaf.
If Streak pinpoints his location, he could send his soul through one and send him crashing through it to him. Death Call sends a chill that should offput Leaf long enough, especially since they die in the cold.
Leaf Man can attack souls directly. Sure, Streak has resistance, but Leaf could still be able to do decent damage with repeated hits. A quarter health in Soul Slash is still very good for healing. Being able to be one-shotted by enemies is nothing new to him (50% Delta, NM Stickman Hero, Demon Leaf Girl).

Then he just obliterates the whole city like he did in canon.

Leaf Man could then definitely stall long enough with Explosive Jumps and acrobatics. He could do the same with Delta who started faster than Leaf.

Leaf Man can attack souls directly. Sure, Streak has resistance, but Leaf could still be able to do decent damage with repeated hits. A quarter health in Soul Slash is still very good for healing. Being able to be one-shotted by enemies is nothing new to him (50% Delta, NM Stickman Hero, Demon Leaf Girl).
A forcefield could protect Streak with the dura advantage, and at that point, Leaf could let his guard down and not see him amidst all the dust. Leaf doesn’t have any extrasensory options, plus he seems the type to rush to conclusions when assured of victory.

Streak does have some aerial potential, he can do a mid air spin with his scythe, he should have some options to catch Leaf with seemingly a skill and experience advantage. If Streak ever gets the chance to grab or just knock Leaf away, he’s open for Early Grave.

He has to land a swipe with his hands for Soul Slash, and Streak has advantages listed above to avoid that, better melee range, and his soul manip to reduce the benefits he gets. A quarter damage restored doesn’t seem all that impactful with these guys. I can even see Streak getting stabbed and using that as an opportunity to get a cut with his pain tolerance. His scythe should be large enough to wrap around Leaf and block his way of escape unless he can instantly pull his hand out and get another jump in which it’s basically back at square one.

Last edited:
A forcefield could protect Streak with the dura advantage, and at that point, Leaf could let his guard down and not see him amidst all the dust. Leaf doesn’t have any extrasensory options, plus he seems the type to rush to conclusions when assured of victory.
That is... fair.
Streak does have some aerial potential, he can do a mid air spin with his scythe, he should have some options to catch Leaf with seemingly a skill and experience advantage. If Streak ever gets the chance to grab or just knock Leaf away, he’s open for Early Grave.
Leaf makes good use of his self-momentum and could launch himself at Streak to slice him in half if he sees him trying to approach midair. He should somewhat scale to Stickman Hero, whom I've listed skill feats for here.
He has to land a swipe with his hands for Soul Slash, and Streak has advantages listed above to avoid that, better melee range, and his soul manip to reduce the benefits he gets. A quarter damage restored doesn’t seem all that impactful with these guys. I can even see Streak getting stabbed and using that as an opportunity to get a cut with his pain tolerance. His scythe should be large enough to wrap around Leaf and block his way of escape unless he can instantly pull his hand out and get another jump in which it’s basically back at square one.
If Leaf boi gets his hand stuck, he can just throw Streak. He's over 10 times stronger in LS.

Leaf makes good use of his self-momentum and could launch himself at Streak to slice him in half if he sees him trying to approach midair. He should somewhat scale to Stickman Hero, whom I've listed skill feats for here.

If Leaf boi gets his hand stuck, he can just throw Streak. He's over 10 times stronger in LS.
Leaf scaling to Hero is definitely great for his skill, though Streak could have a high diff fight with Cinner who has taken multiple people with decades to centuries of experience and has come up with genius strategies mid fight like against Kernel and Dice. Streak himself is used to fighting people with high enough skill and good mobility options to avoid his dura negation including Nite who can fly with his sword dash.

I forgot the LS advantage, so that could be a scenario where Leaf pulls out the win.

It seems the most likely scenario is the one listed above where Streak tries going one to one with Leaf, realizes the difference in acrobatics plus explosion making it hard to land hits, and gets out of sight making Leaf nuke the city and drop his guard long enough to give Streak his chance to land a hit and win.

So for now I’ll vote Streak

I read the whole fight. So the most probable scenario is where Leaf nukes the city, Streak tanks it using a forcefield with Dura advantage, and then Soul snipes Leaf while Leaf lowers his guard off after the nuking attack? Also, can Leaf use his LS advantage with individual leaves, or is it physical only? That's the thing I got kinda lost in.

I read the whole fight. So the most probable scenario is where Leaf nukes the city, Streak tanks it using a forcefield with Dura advantage, and then Soul snipes Leaf while Leaf lowers his guard off after the nuking attack? Also, can Leaf use his LS advantage with individual leaves, or is it physical only? That's the thing I got kinda lost in.
That’s what I gathered. And I’d like to know too, Leaf Shoot seems it can be dealt with rather easy but if they also have LS advantage, dodging would have to take precedence over blocking. Either that or Death Call temp manip plus redirection to slow and blow them away. I will say I’d assume they wouldn’t since they’re separate from Leaf so shouldn’t scale to his physicals in more ways than AP.

Last edited:
I guess they could scale in LS? But he's never done that in canon.
So if Leaf Man manages to hit Streak with even one leaf from his danmaku, it could throw him / drive him away or into the air every time?
I forgot the LS advantage, so that could be a scenario where Leaf pulls out the win.
Also, could Streak somehow with Scythe skill slash all leaves if he attempts to get close?
I guess they could scale in LS? But he's never done that in canon.
Then again, could Leaf Man control even bits of his leafs sliced with still a big LS advantage? If he can control them remotely in the first place

I know so many questions, but I want to be fair as possible

So if Leaf Man manages to hit Streak with even one leaf from his danmaku, it could throw him / drive him away or into the air every time?

Also, could Streak somehow with Scythe skill slash all leaves if he attempts to get close?

Then again, could Leaf Man control even bits of his leafs sliced with still a big LS advantage? If he can control them remotely in the first place

I know so many questions, but I want to be fair as possible
I think his soul should be able to slow the leaves down with the chill effect it induces and remove the threat.

If Leaf Man manages to hit Streak with even one leaf from his danmaku, it could throw him / drive him away or into the air every time?

Could Leaf Man control even bits of his leaves sliced with still a big LS advantage? If he can control them remotely in the first place

I would like answers to these questions to make a vote

If Leaf Man manages to hit Streak with even one leaf from his danmaku, it could throw him / drive him away or into the air every time?

Could Leaf Man control even bits of his leaves sliced with still a big LS advantage? If he can control them remotely in the first place

I would like answers to these questions to make a vote
he only uses his leaves like bullets, and last time I checked, you can't restrain someone with an AK47

Well you could choke them out but obviously that’s not using the bullets. So I suppose I was right on the Leaf Shoot not scaling in LS.

Then I will lean to Streak FRA, as the chill effect could help avoid bullet leaves and his assassin experience could assist him well at landing the finishing blow once Leaf is off guard

Back