• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queen (One Piece) vs Killer (One Piece)

Queen vs Killer

Both start 15 meters away and are in-character

One Piece Reveals Queen's Shocking Finisher
How Killer's HUGE REVEAL Impacts The Arc (Wano) | One Piece Discussion -  YouTube

Queen's AP/Dura > Jack = Scabbards = 760 petatons, but can boost with Zoan forms, Haki, and Vinsmoke abilities

Killer's AP > Scabbard durability = 760 petatons, but has dura neg via sonic blades

Killer's Durability = Big Mom's Homies = 1 petaton

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM: 6 (@Eseseso, @KingTempest, @Kachon123, @Eminiteable, @TheMonkeMan, @Romeu08)

Killer: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
His Vinsmoke abilities speed is just speed of light, they're decent though due to danmaku but regardless Killer would be faster:
  • Killer ~ Kaidou's Kaifu's ~ Kaidou ~ Big Mom/WB ~ Zoan Marco > Zoan Queen

His Vinsmoke abilities speed is just speed of light, they're decent though due to danmaku but regardless Killer would be faster:
  • Killer ~ Kaidou's Kaifu's ~ Kaidou ~ Big Mom/WB ~ Zoan Marco > Zoan Queen
Ok then.

So who do you think will win?

Vinsmoke Abilities Queen > Hybrid/Zoan Queen > Base Queen > Scabbards, plus Queen used Haki against Sanji to amp durability

Killer's AP > Scabbards (since he deflected the same Kaifus that cut Kiku's arm), plus dura neg

What stops Queen from shooting him with like 3 different types of drugs
He can only do that with his gun and once that's destroyed he can't use them anymore (At least this is what happened during Onigashima).

Not sure how fast his plague rounds fire, I don't think he actually has any combat feats with it to determine its speed.

The gun's durability isn't crazy either, it got cut by a no named slash from Rooftop Zoro so Killer can destroy it.

I'm voting Queen and here's why.

Queen's bag is too deep. He has danmaku, multiple limbs, flames, electricity, body control, poison, and much more. And to top it all, he can do all of this while invisible.

The moment Killer tries to dodge the danmaku, an invisible hand coated in lightning would grab him slamming him into the ground, and before he can recover, he would be faced with multiple invisible limbs, each coating in fire, poison, electricity, and more. Killer would have literally 0 time to regroup, and if he gets hit with Brachiohold, he's dead.

Any attack the Killer lands on Queen would be instantly regenerated and countered with Winch Queen.

Killer's faster so he'd be able to land hits.
Maybe against a normal opponent, but against Queen's relentless attacks? Maybe not.

Also, Killer is not fast enough to blitz him or outspeed him enough that Queen can't react. Killer also doesn't start with dura neg, so Queen can just block with Haki.

I'm voting Queen and here's why.

Queen's bag is too deep. He has danmaku, multiple limbs, flames, electricity, body control, poison, and much more. And to top it all, he can do all of this while invisible.

The moment Killer tries to dodge the danmaku, an invisible hand coated in lightning would grab him slamming him into the ground, and before he can recover, he would be faced with multiple invisible limbs, each coating in fire, poison, electricity, and more. Killer would have literally 0 time to regroup, and if he gets hit with Brachiohold, he's dead.

Any attack the Killer lands on Queen would be instantly regenerated and countered with Winch Queen.
Queen fra

Voting Killer.

He scales to Zoro's skill feats for being able to tango with him, and since he's been shown to target vitals such as the neck (Like his attack against Kaidou.) I don't really see how Queen takes this.

I'd also argue Killer is much more agile than Zoro and Sanji.

Voting Killer.

He scales to Zoro's skill feats for being able to tango with him, and since he's been shown to target vitals such as the neck (Like his attack against Kaidou.) I don't really see how Queen takes this.

Ok then so no grace

Voting Killer.

Did you not hear all the reasons as to why Queen wins? Does Killer even have kenbunshoku ( needed to see or predict Queen when Queen is invisible )?

Did you not hear all the reasons as to why Queen wins?
i have and i don't necessarily agree with then.
Does Killer even have kenbunshoku ( needed to see Queen when Queen is invisible )?
It's listed in his profile, so invisibility is useless here. Not that it meant much since Killer natural senses should be able to pick up on Queen's presence and the Vibrations in the air, Queen doesn't erase himself from existence so sensing him isn't an issue.

Remember Killer fights with most of his vision obscured by his mask, he doesn't see much to begin with.

i have and i don't necessarily agree with then.

It's listed in his profile, so invisibility is useless here. Not that it meant much since Killer natural senses should be able to pick up on Queen's presence and the Vibrations in the air, Queen doesn't erase himself from existence so sensing him isn't an issue.

Remember Killer fights with most of his vision obscured by his mask, he doesn't see much to begin with.
True but I still think Queen is just too wild. He has rockets, poison, a sword, constricting and crushing methods, and can break up his body. It's just too much for Killer.

Back