• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atsuko Kagari Upgrade

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Since the Shiny Rod is part of Akko's equipment in her profile, I think she should have 6-A, or at the very least a possible 6-A.

80a.gif

As shown here, Atsuko is capable of performing the Shiny Arc attack. The very same that Chariot used in her moon-scarring feat.

4q3TSll.png

The difference here is, Shiny Rod can only go into this overpowered state when the user is filled with complete anger. While Akko has only ever used it with positive energy, it would not be impossible for her to use it in this state, given the right circumstances. Hence, I think Akko should have the same optional tiering as Chariot. Say 6-A or possibly 6-A with Shiny Arc. The Shiny Rod has also shown to consistently one-shot enemies too powerful for Akko to handle on her own, so it's AP should be higher than Akko's in base form as well. So possibly a higher with Shiny Arc.

g9IOc8p.png

Another thing to note. I think Akko should have higher with Blessed Robes. In the finale, she gets a power-boost from the robes that Croix and Chariot give her that allow her strength and magic to increase significantly. This should also apply to every other character given the robes, which are Diana, Sucy, Lotte, Amanda, Constanze and Jazminka.

EuDrjQwXIAMCetM.jpg

And possibly an even higher, or if this calc is to be believed, High 6-A with sufficient Magic Absorption, which is about as circumstantial as Goku gaining energy from everyone to make a spirit bomb, allowing her to do things like the video below with ease. Akko uses the magical energy gifted to her by the public to perform this feat with Diana even remarking how their power has increased. This should apply only to Akko and Diana, I think.

IDID7Q7.mp4

RCYqQTF.mp4

ylq5Egf.png

Last edited:
Bump--

I should do a much more in-depth page about LWA verse one day, the Chamber of Time stuff kinda goes hard--

Someday, I'll talk about you, but today is not that day .....

Screen_Shot_2021-06-05_at_12.01.54_AM.png

Also, there's a calc in the works that should probably bump Akko up to High 7-A if high end energy is accepted.

Akko's Shiny Arc was never shown as powerful as Chariot's.
They're the same Shiny Arc. The difference is the emotions used during the incantations. If used in anger, it gets overpowered and goes into that state. The Shiny Rod responds to the emotions of the user, and while Akko has not ever used the Shiny Arc in complete anger, it would not be impossible to.

Chariot is a vastly superior witch with greater mastery over the Shiny Rod, and even then it left her immediately after she used that arc.

Chariot is a vastly superior witch with greater mastery over the Shiny Rod, and even then it left her immediately after she used that arc.
All you have to do to use the Shiny Rod is say the words with their true meaning resounding in your heart and point it with sufficient emotional energy backing it up. And the Shiny Rod leaves you immediately after you use the Arc because it deems you unworthy of it’s power for using it in anger anyways.

Using the Shiny Rod, even in that manner, requires little skill, just a powerful amount of emotion and focus. And even then, Post-CoT, Akko has used the Shiny Arc many times — enough to get a firm grasp on it and how it works, as simplistic as it is.

Last edited:
I have zero knowledge about this verse, but I've been asked to comment here.

If this Rod is actually the same, and this witch can potentially replicate the High 6-A feat, I'd say a possible can be given.

The power-enhancing robes seem uncontroversial.

Staff members who aren't knowledgeable pass stuff all the time, and this doesn't really require any knowledge on the verse to really understand with the context you've provided.

Then I guess your pretty much fine to apply this :/

You've already got a staff agreement, and I explained you don't really need much knowledge to evaluate this, it isn't like you have to read the ancient LWA codex, buy the manga, buy the DVD, and then play the games to evaluate something so simple lol.

Then I guess your pretty much fine to apply this :/

You've already got a staff agreement, and I explained you don't really need much knowledge to evaluate this, it isn't like you have to read the ancient LWA codex, buy the manga, buy the DVD, and then play the games to evaluate something so simple lol.
Don't forget the light novel lmao.

But yeah ... if you think so.

Back