• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still wondering how DIO is even remotely standing a chance when Athena passively disables his 5 senses and utterly wrecks him....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm still wondering how DIO is even remotely standing a chance when Athena passively disables his 5 senses and utterly wrecks him....
He doesn't

But without it, he just time stops and overwrites

That's without it. '''IF''' she didn't have it is irrelevant as she does. I pray I don't need to bring Matt here.

Isn't Corpse deflect misfortunes? EoH corpse has a legit 2-A feat and it has a Canon stand which can deflect misfortunes out of people or whatever. Sense shutdown isn't favorable for Dio, is it?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Isn't Corpse deflect misfortunes? EoH corpse has a legit 2-A feat and it has a Canon stand which can deflect misfortunes out of people or whatever. Sense shutdown isn't favorable for Dio, is it?
Bump

Like J-Man said, the entire Holy Corpse is in his possession.

Shutting down his senses? Because that worked for GER right?

GER does shut down the senses it downright ***** over your will to fight and Dio no selled it.

With something that quite literally redirects misfortune how's she shutting his senses down?

And as someone else said Dio starts off with a punch which as we know erases you from existence.

I'm going with Dio.

I'm also going with Dio. Holy Corpse can reflect misfortune for him. Vote for Holy Diver. And if you didn't get the reference, bad for you I guess.

>Erasing a Saint Seiya God from existence.

You should likely look at the file. That won't help.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>2-C erase.
>2-A erasure.
That is no real difference. It's still 4-D erasure. Existence Erasure doesn't go up in tier just because the character does.

When the existence erasure comes off directly from the 2-A reality warping and had enough power potency to make it so a being hit by or no longer existed anywhere within the multiverse prior a power amp it probably does effect the or a decent amount.

Yeah and Hades not only erases you, but it erases beyond the Wheel of Samsara making it so that one cannot awaken, resurrect or regenerate (Note how all SS Gods have Mid-Godly and are Abstracts). And if what I hear is true (Called Matt here to fact check). Couldn't do so to Athena. Also that's still not really anything special.

Yeah? Reality overwrite erased funny out of the multiverse with the point of making it so he could not be brought back or interfere with him again. Thus would obviously include love train at various points. Ant this was prior to a power boost that amped his or by a decent amount.

And if making it so one cant regenerate or be brought back is all then not a big probkem. Unless ya want to tell me dio would fail on erasing notorious big?. If so funny should have just got big for help.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
DIO never affected Abstract before, so there is that. It is one of the reason why he get stomped by Homura
Well. Would ball breaker being the spin given form and the embodiment of that count?.

Umm no. Having Mid-Godly alone would not save him from erasure like Hades. IF Athena tanked Hades erasure then that means she resisted the erasure of someone who can erase other Mid-Godly Abstracts. Unless DIO's erasure can specifically erase those with Mid-Godly, then someone with Mid-Godly can regenerate as that is what it entails UNLESS it has properties that negate said regen.

What? When the hell was there a difference between coming back from not existing?. The difference between big and Athena what exactly?

Also what. Dio would gimp the shit out of big. Who had midgodly. The only stand users who funny deemed maybe having a chance would be ger and act 4 (funny being aware of almost all stands at that point and with the ability of timetravel). Dio pre power amp would make a midgodly eat shit. And how long did athena resist for? Or did athena just come back from the erase after awhile.

And?

Ya thinking hax.

Hax different than outright Regenerationn man. Midgodly is healing from nothing which is what big or athena can do. Not much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back