• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No? Matt dont try and twist that shit. Within jojo Jesus christ is the holiest thing within the setting. So much so misfortune itself can't even be near him.

Matt say that all ya want but that had been accepted for a long while in general. Infinite speed or immeasurabke speed negates time stop. Ask clockmon for example.

Athena can overwrite the multiverse?

Also not a thing. Mind control us mind control? Nothing like oversimplifying.

Not when time stopped and from something above the paygrade of gold saints. It can gold saints deflect 2-A reality warping now?.

He often does though when willing to kill? Plus the fight takes place within his realm. >Reality warping won't work. >Mindhax wont work despite athena having no resustance. >Bfr to the farthest end of spacetime. >Time stop which can stop outright infinite fighter making the time stop above any time stop within saint seiya. >Athena above powers actually infinitely above the verse.

>So RIP, can't erase Athena. Also even if he could erase her body and soul, if any aspect of their existence remains she would return in minutes. It's like Eternal Atoms. Add that to Conceptual Type 8 Immortality and Dio literally cannot put her down.

Why cant he? He very clearly can erase body and soul and his erasure potent enough to erase funny across the multiverse along with his stand from just erasing that one funny. If the atoms are linked the or should take care of that. And conceptual immortallity? Well thinking about how dio can overwrite the multiverse itself...

J-Man, saying debunked stuff over and over doesn't make it true. You don't prove citations for anything and your Jojo will be downgraded in the near future.

Again, you twist everything to Jojo's favor and show ignorance of how Cosmos work. The time stop won't work on Athena no matter how much you insist, and he cannot mind control her nor erase her. Your Mid-Godly erasure was just debunked.

>Debunked.

Ah I forgot time stopping infinite speed characters does absolutely nothing?!

Oh wait. You're wrong matt. Not me. Stopping any infinite speed character automatically puts dio far above just high-end resistances.

Oh and are you saying Athena has mindhax resistance? Or can come back from multiversal bfr? Or resists multiversal reality warping?

If so then best get that crt ready Matthew because despite going over the profile I can't find that listed at all?.

Just gonna be neutral here Matt, but it was agreed that those who can stop Infinite Speed or Immeasurable being in time have stronger time stop and you need to resist the same to resist it.

Either way, let's not resort to personal attacks.

Counter? But not resist. If so then why is that not listed.

What? His main power us literally reality warping. Its called reality overwrite holy shit matthew.

And say that all you want Matthew but thats a wiki rule not mine.

Time stop an any infinite fighter automatically above just normal or highend endurance or resistance and that has been a thing for months matthew.

When it was discussed it was unanimously decided that immeasurable > regular time stop and nigh-unanimously decided (aka everyone but me >.>) that infinite speed > regular time stop, so it's the thing accepted right now

Dio for reasons above.

"Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being completely erased from existence, including mind, body, and soul."

There is nothing about regenerating from 3D erasure or 4D.If there is really a difference between them it should be discussed and noted in Regenerationn sectio.

I should note that Gods can kill other Gods. Meaning having Mid-Godly means nothing to SS Gods.

Either way Athena has my vote.

"People just saying "Dio FRA" because of debunked reasons or not reasons at all is nice."

The same goes for every battle in this wiki.

@Veloxt1r0kore

I read almost the whole thread,no one debunk J-Man,what i saw were just different opinions.

I already told my opinion about mid-godly.

This is the first time im created a controversial match in this wiki and im proud of it.

^Then it should be noted at least somewhere,there is ony 1 mid-godly regen.For casuals like me who don't want to make researchies about characters more than needed etc.Mid-godly regen should be divided by regenerating from 3D erasure and 4D,so it can be easier for people to understand and there will be less controversy in vsbattles.But more in CRT.

It happens to be a bad thing, though

So men just want to see the world burn.

And im an one of then ovo.

I'm like 90% sure that your power being higher dimensional -> infinitely above something lower dimensional is either in the tiering system or AP page

^Power maby,but there is nothing in regen page.For example for me every mid-godly is equal because the regen page doesn't have extra info about 3D and 4D regen and that leads to more controversy in threads.People try to explain how their characters regen is cooler than other character's but it would be a lot easier if it was already noted in their profile what lvl of mid-godly they have and what lvl of EE they have.

Athena wins, Hax Dio is not something an Olympian has trouble giving him honestly has Golden Saints that are a greater danger to Athena than this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back