• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

At what point does AP bypass OP stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
My favorite example, Zeno destroying Zamasu. Is it simply a case of being stronger than the being that bestowed the immortality, or if the being itself has the immortality on its own, then being stronger than it?

Because if that's the case (and this is totally unrelated but it came to mind), then shouldn't Goku not be able to use the Super Dragon Balls to revive the erased universes, should he choose to?

And if that isn't the case and he does use them, then does that create the Zeno paradox?

First of congrats of the promotion, you deserved it

To be honest that's a question I've always asked myself, I guess it's simply has to do with whatever's relevant during the current story line

And hmmm possibly, I don't think this question would have a set answer, I just wanna hear thoughts.

Well, all that we know is that Zen'o's power was sufficiently strong to overcome Zamasu's immortality.

Good point about that it might create a contradiction if the destroyed universes are restored by Zarama's power, since Zen'o previously overcame it.

The writers of Super likely don't know or care so it be an inconsistenty really. Unless Zarama restores the universes since he's Super Shenrons creator and possibly might be stronger than Zeno.

If that was the case then:

A. Zeno paradox

B. Zeno's erase has some hax capabilities

It also makes me question Kaguya's immortality. I'll make a CRT on it.

I never saw the problem with it

A God gives someone Immortality (inability to be killed), a being stronger then said god shows up and kills the person with immortality because he was more powerful then the god. I guess I can understand the problem looking at it using just AP but it's more of a power status thing.

I really can't say, fiction does what it does.

Since the question has been answered, perhaps I should close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back