• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvervigilant said:
Speaking of feats that could be taken as 3-A or/and at least 4-C
this page shows some of them https://www.deviantart.com/nekroz-of-mokey/art/Devil-May-Cry-Feats-785778135

and think there another feat about a sealed argosax capable of warping the human and demon world.
Yes, I've looked through that page myself many times before. While they could have gone into far more detail about some of the feats, and their general attitude in the post was a bit offputting, they actually genuinely made some pretty good points. If anyone is curious about feats in DMC around tier 4/3/maybe 2? I would recommend checking that page out.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Hizack

Can you at least respect the OP instead using a pathetic meme for commenting?
I've got to agree. That was pretty uncalled for.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Hizack
Can you at least respect the OP instead using a pathetic meme for commenting?
Okay okay jesus, there i deleted it

But we talking about this so many time and the conclusion is

"Kamiya is a major troll and And we should not take his word as serious statements."

Okay okay jesus, there i deleted it

But we talking about this so many time and the conclusion is

"Kamiya is a major troll and And we should not take his word as serious statements."

Yes... that's what's been said in the past. Now we are saying otherwise because far more evidence has been brought to the table. I'd hate to sound rude, but... that's the point of a CRT. This is not the opinion that's currently agreed upon, and we're stating why we believe it. Basing your argument purely around the fact that it has been previously agreed upon is an appeal to popularity fallacy.

Also regarding power in DMC, some stuff has been retconned.

For one, DMC5 stated Sparda separated his power into three devil arms, Sparda, Yamato, and Rebellion. Dante was able to beat Mundus mainly utilizing the Sparda, yet Urizen didn't even get out of his seat to fight it, even against Dante's devil trigger. On top of that, Urizen/Vergil ate the same fruit that gave Mundus ate, making him at least twice as powerful.

Then Dante absorbed Sparda and Rebellion, and the cutscenes show Dante beating Vergil w/ the fruit in base form, while his Sin Devil Trigger was stated to be more powerful than Sparda. Conflicting information when Sparda only managed to seal Mundus, but ok. Either way, Urizen was stated to need the power of a God to defeat, and if Dante absorbs Yamato he might get the biggest power boost yet.

I also have other speed feats if they're needed.

Honestly, what exactly happened in that scene where Mundus is defeated is more vague than its often treated. We can see that Mundus says he will return, but we don't know for sure if this means that Mundus was actually sealed. It's possible that he just has some form of resurrection. Also, firing powered up bullets into his head doesn't seem like a sealing event to me. At the same time though, sealing Mundus away at least somewhat appears to be the implication in that scene and Mundus seems to have some kind of... portal? Not quite the right word, but closest I can think of, behind him. I'm willing to believe that he did just get sealed away, but I think it's a topic worthy of debate.

Mundus is alive, just sealed away. That or you cannot truly kill him... Pick your poison.

Even in DMC 2 (Which takes place after DMC 1) you can see Mundus in the form of the statue watching over Dante at the start.

You could debate that it's just a statue... Sure. I dont have enough evidence to deny that claim.

It's worth mentioning that in DMC 1 you had the same statue watching over Dante (It was showing up in certain levels and it was gone in others).

There are hints that the statue itself was Mundus, or at least a device that allowed Mundus to spy/observe you (Dante). Its disappearance is another hint.

So it showing up in DMC 2... might suggest that Mundus is constantly watching.

Of course that's just unconfirmed theory.

Meshifuari Arimota said:
There are hints that the statue itself was Mundus, or at least a device that allowed Mundus to spy/observe you (Dante). Its disappearance is another hint.

So it showing up in DMC 2... might suggest that Mundus is constantly watching.

Of course that's just unconfirmed theory.
I'm quite neutral on that theory myself, but that would explain how there was a statue of Mundus outside of Mallet Island.

this is a very nice CRT i swear glad it didn't blow up. In all honesty i often thought that at least the demon world should be universal but cuz of it being stated to be an infinite dark realm and when light (the human world) split its still technically infinite no?

We should upgrade mundus's range he could kill griffion who was in the human world and mundus real body was in his throne room in the demon world

I agree with Sparda on Mundus's range.

@TISSG7Redgrave

Yeah, there is even this item in the Temen nigru which is used to view space and it refers to space as an "endless void".

Devil May Cry 3, Key Item File — Astronomical Board: "An astrological device which displays the endless void. Said to be powered by time."

Just a heads up, if we don't get any staff to agree/disagree then we will get nothing out of this.

I suggest calling Sera, Kepe, Assault and probably Ryu to see if he still defends his position regarding Kamiya's Tweet like he did in some other thread. Matt is already here so we have to wait.

Tony di bugalu said:
Just a heads up, if we don't get any staff to agree/disagree then we will get nothing out of this.

I suggest calling Sera, Kepe, Assault and probably Ryu to see if he still defends his position regarding Kamiya's Tweet like he did in some other thread. Matt is already here so we have to wait.
I'll try getting Ryu for now. A bit busy at the moment, I'll try contacting other members soon.

Well Dante managed to only seal him as well. Maybe Mundus cannot by truly killed?

Either way, he embarrassed the Despair Embodied who is >= to Mundus.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the DMC2 section in the History of DMC video refer to Argosax as a being more powerful than Mundus? I'll have to check that later of course, but if it's the case that's pretty definitive evidence for Argosax to be upgraded back to whatever rating Mundus is instead of "Possibly/Likely".

Also, I've contacted Ryu, but he's admitted he doesn't have an opinion so far.

Argosax is stated to be equal to Mundus.

Exact text: ÒâáÒâ│ÒâëÒéÑÒé╣Òü¿ÕÉîþ¡ëÒü«ÕèøÒéƵîüÒüñÚ¡öþòîÒü«ÞªçþÄï (Demon King with power equal to Mundus)

Great. So, are there any more staff members we should contact for this CRT? Sera and Ryu have expressed that they are neutral on the matter.

I've contacted Kepe. Hoping I get a response soon. :D

"Ryu debunked that in another thread IIRC."

Wait wat? Show me the thread please! I also want universe level dante too.

Probably, trying to discuss speed or anything else when 3-A DMC is being discussed is bound to be ignored or forgotten.

If 3-A is accepted then we going to be back to talk about ftl stuffs again isn't?

I still remember last time we talk about that many years ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back