• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Character version: Berserker Mode Asura vs Gid Lucione Deviluke

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent

State of mind: Bloodlusted

Knowledge of the other character/verse: No previous knwledge of each other

Preparation time: None.

Equipment: None.

Time: 12 p.m.

Starting distance: 1 km

Asura
The angry Demi-God

Gid Render
The King of Deviluke

I think Asura can win because in a long run fight Gid can't regenerate (as the profile says) though otherwise everything is quite even just Asura gets really insane when he is in beserker mode so Asura wins in a close long hard fight

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I think Asura can win because in a long run fight Gid can't regenerate (as the profile says) though otherwise everything is quite even just Asura gets really insane when he is in beserker mode so Asura wins in a close long hard fight
The hell?!

Gid weakness is: he will shrunk to a child size ONLY if he push his limits for extended periods of time (and considering that he is casual Multi-Planet level, and there no exact chance of a long power clash) Gid has various ways to win

sorry idk much ok all ik it says gid doesn't have regen and since they are both the same power asura could force gid to his limits

Going by their pages even with speed equalized Asura can take this. There's a big difference between Multi-Planet and Multi-Solar System+. Or is Asura being limited in another way?

My knowledge of these characters comes from their pages only, so is berserker mode a weaker Asura?

Poinciana1971 said:
Going by their pages even with speed equalized Asura can take this. There's a big difference between Multi-Planet and Multi-Solar System+. Or is Asura being limited in another way?
My knowledge of these characters comes from their pages only, so is berserker mode a weaker Asura?
the problem is we are using berserker asura which is 5-B to 5-A like Gid not his full powers

Well Beserker Asura would be a mindless Mantra filled beast with, I doubt, any strategy. Could Gid somehow out-think him in any way? Also, as much as it pains me to say this, I see Gid taking this due to higher AP and Dura. Why did you have to equalize speed?

Sir Ovens said:
Well Beserker Asura would be a mindless Mantra filled beast with, I doubt, any strategy. Could Gid somehow out-think him in any way? Also, as much as it pains me to say this, I see Gid taking this due to higher AP and Dura. Why did you have to equalize speed?
FTL vs Massively Hypersonic+

If that is not a blitzing, I dunno what it is

Sorry, was being sarcastic, if you could not tell. I really liked Asura's Wrath. But like I said, I see Gid taking this.

ahh kk same though i really don't know about gid he has to be really careful not to exert too much or he loses and given the fact the asura will not stop for a millisecond so he can beat the crap out of gid in berserker mode makes it the more harder

Back