• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpookyShadow said:
Can't Vergil only BFR via Yamato spatial slashing? It fails against Asta's powernull.
Vergil can open a portal and push Asta and be done with it.

It is way OoC so it barely counts as a winco, dont count it.

His power null works on magic, Yamato is not really a magic device/thing/sword but I'm not getting into a debate about it so do whatever you like and the space stuff is in the last key, not this one so...

Even if he can't null it it is OoC so it won't come out, never.

If Vergil sees Yamato Spatial Hax is not working he can go for Beowulf (H2H brass knuckles) and Devil Trigger to overwhelm Asta is combat, of course they are going to trade blows but I see myself Vergil being more likely of pulling a W

Ahhh

Unless it is like Dante's then I doubt it will be enough :v

For context of that, Beowulf had a close fight with Dante in mision 12, Dante was tired and took a punch to the face that made him part of the floor and after a few seconds he got up like nothing happened and no longer tired IIRC then Vergil stomped Beowulf, then Dante went against Vergil and they fought to a draw.

Asta becomes stronger when fighting opponent way stronger that can easily defeat him, learning new skills adapted to the situation.

Back