• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And lets say even if we want to consider Yamato magic, I still doubt Asta's null would even work.

Asta's Anti-Magic works by opposing Magic and the Mana that fuels it. It's based around a verse specific magic system.

Either way, even IF Vergil can't just Spatial Manip him into nothing, he's 6x time stronger than Asta when comparing the Low 7-B feats which they scale to.

Asta's going to have a farily hard time dealing meaningful damage, let alone finding a way around his regen factor as well. Coupled with the fact i'm pretty sure Vergil outskills him in a straight up sword fight.

SpookyShadow said:
Wasn't Vergil around 5 megatons?
6.02488992648291 megatons, going off Arkham's storm feat.

Comparing it to 1.450764818355640529 megatons

Its actually about a 4x difference, the 6x was a rough estimate.

That's really solid, combined with Vergil being a master swordsman. But Asta can still null Yamato spatial hax as he did with Langris' spells that is not only spatial hax but EE danmaku.

If Vergil has no accessto his offensive powers this would likely ending up being a straightup sword fight. Asta's Ki Sensing works by sensing and predicting their next move from what I can see, but it acts more as Analytical prediction, and straight up Precognition.

Theres also the fact Vergil has other weapons at his disposal so if needed he could just switch up his strategy to try and catch him off guard.

Epsilon R said:
Catch off guard someone who knows your next moves?
Meant more as in, switching up his style to keep him on his feet. Could also use said weapons in conjuction with eachother (Throwing out force edge and then punching with Beowulf right after.)

Gonna go with Vergil for this one. While Asta may be powernull and be able to predict him, I believe Vergil's superior durability/Ap plus his skill level will allow him to take it Mid-Diff.

SpookyShadow said:
I just noticed I gave Asta basic knowledge, but I think that just makes match more interesting
Not too sure it changes much. Even without prior knowledge, Ki sense is a thing.

I don't remember any skilled feats from Asta that is comparable to Vergil tho. Voting Vergil via AP and Durability advantage plus skill. Vergil will figure out that his Yamata spatial hax will not work due to power null and proceed to body Asta in a skilled sword fight

Asta's Accelerated Development doesnt increase his skill level only his power output and Vergil is a master swordsman that spends his time killing demons in the underworld and getting stronger so that no one can ever reach him. He can use his Yamato to create a portal for himself to hide there, combat applicable teleport, aoe sword slashes, summoned sword spinning around himself and there's still the Devil Trigger. He can use his Devil Trigger for a massive stat amp not only his stats but also his abilities. Vergil can do all I mentioned simultaneously and Asta's precog will help him a bit but not enough.

His AD does increases his skills. In the middle of his battle with Magna, he found a way to deal with his invisible Danmaku. In another fight against Magna, he was also able to found a new way of using his sword or when he turned his mind out to stop thinking. He can also such as when he learnt ki in the first try.

Yeah I'm just wondering if that key includes this version because the DMC 4 SE Vergil's story is before DMC 1 key so technically it's still part of that key. Not sure

Back